Something went wrong...

Discus and support Something went wrong... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My UI finally updated today. I did a hard reset later because my controller was not connecting and now all I get is a black screen that says "something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ackmoo, Oct 18, 2017.

1. ackmoo
    ackmoo Guest

Something went wrong...

My UI finally updated today. I did a hard reset later because my controller was not connecting and now all I get is a black screen that says "something went wrong..." the code it gives me is 0x97af000b. I enter the code here and no info pops up. Right now
    my xbox is a brick, please tell me a fix is out there!!!

:)

ackmoo, Oct 18, 2017
  2. BigEv55
    BigEv55 Guest
    something went wrong

trying to redeem my 3 months and it is not working.

BigEv55, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Something went wrong

I tried to log in to my dow 2 game today but I needed to enter my password. I then enter in the password many times but it did not work. I was think to myself WTH was going on. Then I logged in to my live account but it needed to be verified to my gmail
    account... so I didn't remember my gmail account password. I decided to use my hotmail account. When I went to change it I didn't change @live to @hotmail.com. Now I have lost game Xbox live gaming account...

WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY ACCOUNT BACK?

I'm starting to hate all the hoops I have to go through. I'm thinking about leaving live for good...

BasilicanAunt16, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Something went wrong...

I am having the same issue as you. Error code 0x97af000b keeps coming up on a black screen. Did you ever find a solution?

ClutchGmoney982, Mar 22, 2018
  5. Its FearTheBear Win User

Something went wrong

Good news! this should be all fixed up, but let us know if its still giving you problems! D:
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

7. onyxishere Win User

Something Went Wrong..

Are you able to try entering the code on the console? Press the Guide button on the controller then scroll left and choose Redeem Code. If you get an 8 digit error code post it here.
  8. MiltonHalley Win User

Something went wrong

help me with the problem that i am having with the Xbox store many of there games are cheaper at the stores in your state than the Xbox store so don't buy from the xbox store you will save money get the games cheaper at many stores indoor area
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

something went wrong

Hey there MadPH4NTOM911!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

Something went wrong...

1. Something went wrong... - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16
  3. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  4. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  5. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...
  6. When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...: When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong reload this page how do I fix? 07fde387-8ad5-45a3-b433-72b4f45706ad
  7. How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?: I tried everything, power cycling the xbox and the router, unplugging the xbox for few minutes and shutting it down even tried restarting the xbox, but nothing fixes it. What should I do?! [img]...
  8. Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app (0x80004004)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app (0x80004004): Unable to Install the Xbox app on PC via MS Store and XBOXInstaller.exe Able to Install other apps from ms store only problem is installation of Xbox App from Store System...
  9. Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java: I set my skin on the minecraft launcher and the error comes up. I set my skin on the website and the skin didn't changed. Window 11 The latest launcher version all minecraft version [img]...
  10. Fallout 76, PC, Xbox Live, 0x80070520 Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76, PC, Xbox Live, 0x80070520 Something went wrong: I'm trying to play fallout 76 on PC via Xbox Live. 10 seconds after "Press any button to start" (and after pressing any button) I get the xbox live popup "Something went wrong 0x80070520". It...