Something went wrong, your purchase succeeded but we couldn’t create your realm right now,...

Discus and support Something went wrong, your purchase succeeded but we couldn’t create your realm right now,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought a realms plus subscription on minecraft pocket edition, and when i purchased it, it said this, “Something went wrong, your purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by avery haney, Jan 23, 2023.

1. avery haney
    avery haney Guest

Something went wrong, your purchase succeeded but we couldn’t create your realm right now,...

So i bought a realms plus subscription on minecraft pocket edition, and when i purchased it, it said this, “Something went wrong, your purchase succeeded but we couldn’t create your realm right now, we will create your realm as soon as possible. Check back later on this device.” Ive been waiting and checking on it for days and it still never created the realm, this has happened like 6 months ago when i tried to make a realm and it never made the realm. My internet connection is good and it took the 8 dollars, can someone please help?

:)

avery haney, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Melvin_S Win User

Something went wrong

There was no code, and it just simply shows “something went wrong, your purchase succeeded, but we couldn’t create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possible. Check back later on this device.”

And it has been 12 hours, still not working.
  3. Tiffany216 Win User

Was charged for Minecraft Realms but it’s not available

Hello and yes it does.

I’m getting the pop up message for 2 days saying “Your purchase succeeded, but we couldn’t create your Realm right now. We will create your Realm as soon as possible. Check back later on this device.”
  4. NawapolMeesawang Win User

Minecraft realm (something went wrong)

I started the 30 days realm trial in minecraft but i keep getting this error message:

Something Went Wrong

your purchase succeeded, but we couldnt create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possibe. Check back later on this device.

Its been over a day and i keep getting this message.

Will it be resolved soon? Is it normal?

Is there a way to fix it?
  5. Rostom L Win User

Something Went Wrong your purchase succeeded, but we couldn't create your realm right now.

Hi there!

What device are you using specifically to play Minecraft?

Please also confirm if your Realm subscription was processed successfully or current active.

Try to sign out from the game and sign back in.
  6. scurdadzgirl Win User

I paid for realms plus and now it’s giving me a message to “ try again later “ and my wont let me create a realm.

It’s still showing up with the same error. The first message I get is “ It looks like we didn’t finish things last time. Let’s complete creating your realm now. “ and then I click ok and another message appears that says “ Your purchase succeeded, but we couldn’t create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possible. Check back later on this device. “
Thema:

1. Something went wrong, your purchase succeeded but we couldn’t create your realm right now,... - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16
  3. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  4. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  5. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...
  6. When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...: When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong reload this page how do I fix? 07fde387-8ad5-45a3-b433-72b4f45706ad
  7. How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?: I tried everything, power cycling the xbox and the router, unplugging the xbox for few minutes and shutting it down even tried restarting the xbox, but nothing fixes it. What should I do?! [img]...
  8. Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app (0x80004004)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app (0x80004004): Unable to Install the Xbox app on PC via MS Store and XBOXInstaller.exe Able to Install other apps from ms store only problem is installation of Xbox App from Store System...
  9. Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java: I set my skin on the minecraft launcher and the error comes up. I set my skin on the website and the skin didn't changed. Window 11 The latest launcher version all minecraft version [img]...
  10. Fallout 76, PC, Xbox Live, 0x80070520 Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76, PC, Xbox Live, 0x80070520 Something went wrong: I'm trying to play fallout 76 on PC via Xbox Live. 10 seconds after "Press any button to start" (and after pressing any button) I get the xbox live popup "Something went wrong 0x80070520". It...