Something went wrong when trying to save your chamges

Discus and support Something went wrong when trying to save your chamges in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every time I try to set my home Xbox it always says something went wrong when trying to save your changes I have went to Xbox support got an email back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rise Co op, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Rise Co op
    Rise Co op Guest

every time I try to set my home Xbox it always says something went wrong when trying to save your changes I have went to Xbox support got an email back saying it is fixed but it continues to not work correctly anyone know how to fix this

:)

Rise Co op, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Home xbox not workin please help!

Im trying to make my account my home xbox and it says"couldnt save your changes...something went wrong when we tryed to save your changes.Please make your changes again"please help!!

Zae 2Official, Oct 16, 2017
  3. ChosenJuan50
    ChosenJuan50 Guest
    Making my Xbox to home Xbox doesnt work..

When i'm trying to connect my xbox as my home xbox, it just returns "Couldnt save your changes, something went wrong, when vi tried to save ur settings. Try ur changes again"... it happens all the time.. help Something went wrong when trying to save your chamges :(

ChosenJuan50, Oct 16, 2017
  4. LeavingReality8 Win User

Something went wrong with your party.

I'm having the same exact problem. I tried inviting him to my party but apparently it says I'm offline and it wont let him join.

It also just happened to me roughly 15 minutes ago
  5. Flannel Warrior Win User

haveing the same exact problem as well, started about 20 minutes ago.
  6. LeavingReality8 Win User

I'm having the same exact problem. I tried inviting him to my party but apparently it says I'm offline and it wont let him join.
  7. tbone3737 Win User

Same thing happened to me about 15 minutes ago.
  8. tbone3737 Win User

This is my chat with them. it fixed it! try it out-

Alright thank you. On your Xbox One, Please go to Settings>>All Settings>>Disc & Blu-ray>>Blu-ray>>Persistent Storage>>Clear.

After that, please press and hold the power button of the Xbox for 5-10 seconds until it completely turns OFF. Then please unplug the power supply.

After a minute, please turn ON the Xbox console. It should work then.
Thema:

1. Something went wrong when trying to save your chamges - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  4. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  5. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  6. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16
  7. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  8. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  9. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...
  10. How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?: I tried everything, power cycling the xbox and the router, unplugging the xbox for few minutes and shutting it down even tried restarting the xbox, but nothing fixes it. What should I do?! [img]...