Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.

Discus and support Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have been having an issue with my series X for a few weeks now where the hdmi is flashing on and off on random occasions sometimes cutting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by james747373, Jan 23, 2022.

1. james747373
    james747373 Guest

Hello

I have been having an issue with my series

X for a few weeks now where the hdmi is flashing on and off on random occasions sometimes cutting off for a few minutes at a time , I’ve been doing some research online and can see this is a common issue with the series x … now that’s only the start of the problem .

Trying to get hold of Microsoft support is ridiculously hard almost to the point I would say it is impossible so hence here I am trying to get some help , every time I request a callback I am met with

“Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it”

I have been trying for several hours just to contact you which is not acceptable for a company of this size ,why am I not able just to contact someone within minutes ?

Yes I have tried different browsers have tried doing the virtual assistance on the Xbox and still get the same error message , so now I’m left in this situation where I’ve got a broken Microsoft product that I’m unable to get any help or even the slightest bit of contact about. I’m asking myself why do I put my faith into Microsoft when they can’t even have a simple customer service that works ?

Moving forward how do I go about getting this warranty repair? Do I need to go to trading standards and ask them because I have no idea what else to do ,I understand I have consumer rights when it comes to warranty repairs but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

james747373, Jan 23, 2022
  2. DanielRostron1 Win User

Hi this is definitely not fixed I still get something went wrong when entering a mobile number.
  3. james747373 Win User

11th day of trying to contact Microsoft still no contact !
  4. the elz Win User

yeah, but you do as you get

"Sorry, something went wrong.
    We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while."
    TraceId: +Sde9IXOSEylXTOh.8.86

every time when you try to select the address, I also have a in warranty console, which now cannot remain connected to any wireless controllers (Im guessing this is why you are inundated with returns for controllers, but its the firmware update on the console causing this, as controllers I have (inc xbox 1) work on other consoles.

when I last tried with microsoft staff via live chat, iwhen they realised they couldnt do it either I got this lovely message then they disconnected me....

Arbie G.

Sorry, something went wrong while processing the request. I am not able to help you at the moment, please check back later. Conversation ID: EacsCfMDsh8GukYiJ35np0-eu$$7def44fa-e4cb-4762-b746-cde2a18a81d7. Time (UTC): 01/11/2022 09:58:1

as you can see, this was nearly 2 weeks ago, and same problems..... I want a refund for my gamepass ultimate I am paying for that im unable to use.
  5. james747373 Win User

Thanks yes I have tried that aswell should of Probably mentioned that .
  6. the elz Win User

errr, i did on live chat. they couldnt do it either & hung up....

when I last tried with microsoft staff via live chat, iwhen they realised they couldnt do it either I got this lovely message then they disconnected me....

Arbie G.

Sorry, something went wrong while processing the request. I am not able to help you at the moment, please check back later. Conversation ID: EacsCfMDsh8GukYiJ35np0-eu$$7def44fa-e4cb-4762-b746-cde2a18a81d7. Time (UTC): 01/11/2022 09:58:1

if you read the messages, you'll see this is a pretty major problem, that isnt getting resolved.
Thema:

1. Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it. - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  5. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  6. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  7. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16
  8. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  9. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  10. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...