Something was purchased on my account and it was not made by me

Discus and support Something was purchased on my account and it was not made by me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got an email confirmation for a movie/video I did not purchase. I then tried to refund it back to my card because it said the purchase was made today... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tynajah Bethune, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Something was purchased on my account and it was not made by me

I got an email confirmation for a movie/video I did not purchase. I then tried to refund it back to my card because it said the purchase was made today but it said it may not be eligible. I also then like at the notes that said if it was not played 2 hours or more that it could be returned by checking the diagnostics and feedback and that did not work at all either. This was an unauthorized purchase. I believe someone may have gotten into my account.

:)

Tynajah Bethune, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tynajah, If you've made a purchase that you don't recognize and you think your account has been compromised, please follow the steps below.

Secure your account after you've been hacked

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. onyxishere Win User

purchases appeared on account not made by me...

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately we cannot assist with this. You'll need to get in touch with support for more assistance with billing issues. 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102 FREE

While on the phone you can have them remove your card as well.

You should also check with other people living in your house to see if they had purchased these items.
  4. eldamario Win User

Disappointed customer

this is a problem pre to my claims and this investigation, i have controll over the account and the purchases made by this other person is under investigation.

xbox demands of me that i become a member of something that they are not making it posible for my to becoming, this is bad service in my opinion.
  5. Smwutches Win User

purchases made that were not made by me

You'll have to call support.
  6. Mythic Sandman Win User

Buying add-on for Xbox affecting another account

Like buying a DLC or something? Then no because purchases are tied to the account that made them.
Thema:

1. Something was purchased on my account and it was not made by me - Similar Threads - Something was purchased

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  4. I signed into the wrong account and purchased something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed into the wrong account and purchased something: When I was redeeming my digital code for FC24 it said it was redeemed but then I noticed I was on my Gmail account not my AOL account, and my AOL account is what I use for my Xbox, is there anyway...
  5. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...
  6. Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...: Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the daily limit for code attemps 6e7ee984-d9ef-40fb-af53-b273c1aedf56
  7. How can I secretly purchase something for my xbox series x without it showing up until I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I secretly purchase something for my xbox series x without it showing up until I...: Long story short, my son wants NBA & Madden 2k24 for Christmas. We have both from 2k23. If I purchase them, will they show up on our xbox somehow? I am still unfamiliar with the fully digital...
  8. The state "Delhi" is not in the states field while purchasing something

in XBoX on Windows
    The state "Delhi" is not in the states field while purchasing something: Hello there, I am trying to purchase a game but I noticed in the states field that my state "Delhi" is not there and if I select an incorrect state it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...
  9. I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something..: Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but I figured it's worth a shot to ask. I no longer own an Xbox 360, but I still play Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 constantly on my current...
  10. I have requested a refund for something I have not purchased on Xbox but they have denied...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have requested a refund for something I have not purchased on Xbox but they have denied...: I haven’t not made a purchase on Xbox but I have had my refund denied is there any way I can get this refund back 82bc78ae-6eec-4d71-b190-1734791053c1