Something very wrong

Discus and support Something very wrong in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; In the past I had three stars then I drop to two stars. Earlier in the week I was at 84% to go back up to three stars. I've been making purchases and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Beanz6884, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Beanz6884
    Beanz6884 Guest

Something very wrong

In the past I had three stars then I drop to two stars. Earlier in the week I was at 84% to go back up to three stars. I've been making purchases and now I'm at 72% into 2 stars. What is going on!? Please help out!

:)

Beanz6884, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Something Very Wrong

This began fairly recently, in fact, not before today (admittedly it's been a month or two).

I can boot the Xbox 360 just fine and sign in locally but connecting to xbox live takes a long time (2-4 minutes). If I cancel during the attempt, it will freeze the xbox completely.

1. After a game update (after a long time signing in) it wanted me to re-enter my login/pass for my xbox account. This took the same long delay.

2. Now it says I have no games installed.

3. I delete the system cache and sign out. Under storage my games all show up.

4. Signed out and back in (another 5 minutes or so). My avatar doesn't show up.

5. I edit my avatar and my avatar appears there, I save & and exit and still no avatar.

6. While I was typing this in, I looked at my games library and avatar and they were all listed again (although games were in a strange order).

I've received no error messages.

If I test xbox connection it passes quickly and with no errors.

I'm on a very fast internet connection.

Not sure what's going on (HDD dying? Problem at Xbox Live? 360 dying?

Skolia-4498ADB1-C85D-4FB3-BFEC-368D4B99C614, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Something Very Wrong

Ah, "Signing in to Xbox LIVE" sounds like it then. Thanks (oddly I looked the general xbox live status page when I first encountered the issue and it said it was all ok. Ah well.)!

Skolia-4498ADB1-C85D-4FB3-BFEC-368D4B99C614, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Something very wrong

Hello Beanz6884,

There is currently an issue where users are seeing fluctuations in MyVIP progress. We have determined the reason why users are seeing a decrease in MyVIP, and are working on a hotfix for the issue. This should be deployed by the end of the month. Apologies
    for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. taidara Win User

Something Very Wrong

When this is resolved, please come back to us and let us know how it goes.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Something very wrong

Hello Beanz6884,

There is currently an issue where users are seeing fluctuations in MyVIP progress. We have determined the reason why users are seeing a decrease in MyVIP, and are working on a hotfix for the issue. This should be deployed by the end of the month. Apologies
    for the confusion.
  7. Skolia-4498ADB1-C85D Win User

Something Very Wrong

Ah, "Signing in to Xbox LIVE" sounds like it then. Thanks (oddly I looked the general xbox live status page when I first encountered the issue and it said it was all ok. Ah well.)!
  8. taidara Win User

Something Very Wrong

Greetings Skolia!

Note! At this moment Xbox LIVE services has difficulties with the following services:
    Xbox LIVE status So try troubleshoot when this is fixed.

It could be that your gamer profile might have become corrupted. Before you attempt to download your profile from LIVE I would suggest that you move profile to a
    USB drive configure for use with the Xbox 360. Make sure your profile is completely removed from the Xbox storage device and

download your profile from live

Post back and let us know how it goes.
  9. Annoyed Bush Win User

Disappointed completely...

If you honestly have a problem with changing discs something is very very wrong with you.
Thema:

Something very wrong

1. Something very wrong - Similar Threads - Something very wrong

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  4. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  5. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  8. Please do something to The Fifth Column Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Please do something to The Fifth Column Group: Please do something to the Fifth Column group and the user behind this, they started using the exploit to ban people for no reason, and are threatening to ban more people Here’s what the exploit...
  9. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  10. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47