"Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6"

Discus and support "Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MSFS Has been running fine. I closed it after finishing a flight today and now I am getting this error. Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.1265... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Billy Poindexter, Feb 23, 2023.

1. "Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6"

MSFS Has been running fine. I closed it after finishing a flight today and now I am getting this error.

Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.1265

AMD Ryzen 7900XT

Nvidia 3090ti
    64GB RAM

1TB SSD with 924 GB Free

All updates are up to date. I have tried a reset, a repair, and a uninstall/reinstall.

:)

Billy Poindexter, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Rodney Tod Win User

anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got this code 0x87E10BC6

I have the same issue. Is this a Microsoft issue on your side? If so, when will it be fixed?

Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6
  3. Ben4724 Win User

"Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6"

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your concern, if this is for the game Flight Simulator then the problem might not be on your device or program. As I have checked just now, there is a server issue with Flight Simulator posted as well via https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

You may do check the page for reference and you can opt to receive notifications once the server issue is completed. As of right now I would suggest to wait for it to be cleared before you try the game again.

I hope this information helps. Feel free to let us know if you have further questions or concerns and we will do our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The error code you provided (0x87E10BC6) is related to the Microsoft Store. This error usually occurs when there is an issue with the Microsoft Store application or when there are problems with your network connection.

Here are a few things you can try to fix the error:

Restart your device and try again. Sometimes, simply restarting your device can fix the issue.

Check your network connection. Ensure that you have a stable internet connection and that there are no restrictions on your network that could prevent the Microsoft Store from connecting.

Clear the cache for the Microsoft Store. To do this, open the Microsoft Store app, click on the three dots in the top-right corner, select "Downloads and updates," then click on "Get updates" and finally "Download."

Reset the Microsoft Store app. To do this, open the Start menu, search for "wsreset," right-click on the "wsreset" app and select "Run as administrator."
  5. RyanFinley1 Win User

Unable to launch Xbox windows 10 games

I also got error code Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F7000
  6. FinlayRosiak Win User

0x803F8001 error code

Its given a slightly different code now

something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help. here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803f7000

none of them worked though
Thema:

1. "Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6" - Similar Threads - Something happened end

2. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  5. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...: I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the store, uninstalling and reinstalling the windows...
  8. Something's happening with my Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something's happening with my Xbox Series X controller: About a week ago my controller was having this problem where it would repeatedly turn off, then it'd turn right back on again, it was really annoying, sometimes however when the controller would...
  9. Microsoft Store and Xbox app "Something happened on our end"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store and Xbox app "Something happened on our end": I have been having this issue for the past year. None of my xbox games would update in the Microsoft Store and none of the apps would update or install in the Store either. I always had to end...
  10. "Something unexpected happened" when trying to install games from the Windows 11 Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something unexpected happened" when trying to install games from the Windows 11 Xbox app: The Xbox app was working perfectly yesterday, tried to install a game today and it gives me a message saying "Something unexpected happened" with the error code "0x89235003". Can't find anything...