Someone's hacked my account. I cannot recover password as they have changed the recovery...

Discus and support Someone's hacked my account. I cannot recover password as they have changed the recovery... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unfortunately, we are not able to assist you with your request. Your Microsoft account appears to be provided by an Internet Service Provider (ISP).... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lynsey Krol, Mar 19, 2023.

1. lynsey Krol
    lynsey Krol Guest

Someone's hacked my account. I cannot recover password as they have changed the recovery...

Unfortunately, we are not able to assist you with your request. Your Microsoft account appears to be provided by an Internet Service Provider (ISP). Please contact your ISP to assist you with your account recovery.

:)

lynsey Krol, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Mellerker40 Win User

I hope I'm in the correct fourm on this problem

Okay thanks and is this only way to recover an hacked account where someone change my password when trying to a profile recovery via the console instead of posting on the fourms.
  3. Matthew Sutton1 Win User

Is there a phone number i can call for help with an account recovery?

Hi,

I have not been able to access my hotmail account for 6 days, I believe it may have been hacked or compromised as my password no longer works.

I have been trying to get it recovered but no success as yet using the recovery form from microsoft.

The hotmail account I have had for over 15 years and is linked to virtually everything I do online and I am running out of options?

I recently went on holiday and my ebay account was also hacked, Ebay have now sorted this but I think my hotmail account has been targeted.

Unfortunately the recovery email address linked to my account no longer exists and I cannot use that to rset the password.

What do I do next?
  4. Praybeth Win User

Signing in to Xbox Live

5. Praybeth Win User

Unable To Connect To Xbox Live Because Of Email

6. kyle_m4496 Win User

MICROSOFT ACC LINKED TO MINECRAFT ACC DELETED AND NEED SOLUTION FOR HOW TO RETRIEVE IT SINCE I CANT LOGIN TO MY MC ACC.

I'm afraid not. When an account is hacked, there is a 30 day period for you to recover access. However, if the email address and other security information is changed, account recovery cannot be completed. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Someone's hacked my account. I cannot recover password as they have changed the recovery... - Similar Threads - Someone's hacked account

2. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  5. Someone hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked account: Hey umm someone hacked my account microsoft and xbox so I can't enter account I lost it someone changed pass and email everything changed I can't get back can u help me get back...
  6. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06
  7. How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?: Someone hacked my Microsoft xbox account. They stole my account, changed my email and password. I cannot get into it at all nor can I play on my xbox. How do I get my hacked account back? Please...
  8. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  9. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  10. My account got hacked by someone in Russia

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked by someone in Russia: I have everything that has changed by the hacker such as my email which was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** The accounts username was changed to, from...