Someone who can help me

Discus and support Someone who can help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; will not let me make a purchase. It puts "me in contact with the assistance of microsoft" fb2a0206-598d-426b-a5b5-fac47df30696 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ClasicalKING, Oct 13, 2017.

1. ClasicalKING
    ClasicalKING Guest

Someone who can help me

will not let me make a purchase. It puts "me in contact with the assistance of microsoft"

:)

ClasicalKING, Oct 13, 2017
  2. sukraj07
    sukraj07 Guest
    Can someone help me with the raid in Destiny?

I would have helped him but I'm only a level 2 I'm playing as a Titan.

sukraj07, Oct 13, 2017
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Can someone help me with the raid in Destiny?

Raid or strike

SPITFIRE-SIX, Oct 13, 2017
  4. bowski477 Win User

Can someone **** help me??

If you are unable to recover your account you will need to contact phone/chat support for them to assist you.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

can someone help me

Not only do we not work for microsoft, we don`t work for youtube either, take it up with them.
  6. iRepMinnesnowta Win User

can someone help me

aww so them are your normal gamertags i see and do you know how to contact youtube or is it a joke like this??
  7. CodyTracy Win User

Can Someone Help Me?

xxN0B0DYxx12,

As BongKaos stated, if you have already tried that, you should review step 4 and contact Xbox Support in the appropriate

forum
  8. Yez22 Win User

can someone help me?

well i tried another broweser not working and i cant call support because it's closed untill monday :/
Thema:

Someone who can help me

1. Someone who can help me - Similar Threads - Someone help

2. please can someone help me get into my hacked account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    please can someone help me get into my hacked account?: my microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed to a "@mcmfa.email" email, ive tried all the forms to recover it but says i dont have enough info? i have all the info needed as phone...
  3. How do i log someone out of my account? HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i log someone out of my account? HELP: My “friend” logged onto my xbox account from a laptop, ive asked him to leave the account but he wont is there a way i can kick him out of the account? Ive done hours of research and ive seen...
  4. Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using...: idk what to put here honestly a43a97cc-fce8-43f2-b846-0ed41699033f
  5. Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone: Hi, I've been trying for several hours now online to find help to my query but haven't been successful, so was hoping someone here can help. I signed into my old xbox 360 for the first time in a...
  6. Can someone help with set up for a tv with a Roku stick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with set up for a tv with a Roku stick?: Xbox app not showing up. I have a Roku stick instead of cable. Connected HDMI cable but nothing for Xbox showing on tv e8f54363-b1d5-45e2-b7e1-92461ffa9a10
  7. Missing Minecoins. Can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Minecoins. Can someone help?: I redeemed a gift card for Minecoins for my son's Minecraft game 3 days ago(1/14/23). He plays on the PC, and the purchase was made from our PC. When the balance was not showing up in his...
  8. can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu on xbox 360?: because my dumb has messed with my xbox 360 and deleted internet explorer so can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu of my xbox 360 because im gonna perform a offline update on my xbox...
  9. Can someone please help me take action

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me take action: Hello people of xbox. There's this guy on my friends list from the xbox 360, I haven't talked to him or even received a message from him since the 360. He just out of the blue joined my party and...
  10. Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n...: Can someone please help me get my Xbox account un perm banned cause I can’t even play anything really sucks I was game sharing with someone and trusted them but then I found out they sent like 5...