Someone who can help me

Discus and support Someone who can help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; will not let me make a purchase. It puts "me in contact with the assistance of microsoft" fb2a0206-598d-426b-a5b5-fac47df30696 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ClasicalKING, Oct 13, 2017.

1. ClasicalKING
    ClasicalKING Guest

Someone who can help me

will not let me make a purchase. It puts "me in contact with the assistance of microsoft"

:)

ClasicalKING, Oct 13, 2017
  2. sukraj07
    sukraj07 Guest
    Can someone help me with the raid in Destiny?

I would have helped him but I'm only a level 2 I'm playing as a Titan.

sukraj07, Oct 13, 2017
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Can someone help me with the raid in Destiny?

Raid or strike

SPITFIRE-SIX, Oct 13, 2017
  4. bowski477 Win User

Can someone **** help me??

If you are unable to recover your account you will need to contact phone/chat support for them to assist you.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

can someone help me

Not only do we not work for microsoft, we don`t work for youtube either, take it up with them.
  6. iRepMinnesnowta Win User

can someone help me

aww so them are your normal gamertags i see and do you know how to contact youtube or is it a joke like this??
  7. CodyTracy Win User

Can Someone Help Me?

xxN0B0DYxx12,

As BongKaos stated, if you have already tried that, you should review step 4 and contact Xbox Support in the appropriate

forum
  8. Yez22 Win User

can someone help me?

well i tried another broweser not working and i cant call support because it's closed untill monday :/
Thema:

Someone who can help me

1. Someone who can help me - Similar Threads - Someone help

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  8. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  9. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  10. Could someone help me??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone help me??: My Xbox 360 slim the black and silver one it won’t read anything and so I replaced the disc drive and then tried putting a game disc in and when it goes to play the game it sounds like the fan...