Someone was consistently blowing me up in gta because i bumped into his car and now im...

Discus and support Someone was consistently blowing me up in gta because i bumped into his car and now im... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, so today i was playing gta v and the usual annoying guy in a plane comes blowing me up. I think nothing of it until he appears again and again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZenZero69420, Mar 3, 2021.

  1. ZenZero69420
    ZenZero69420 Guest

    Someone was consistently blowing me up in gta because i bumped into his car and now im...


    Hi, so today i was playing gta v and the usual annoying guy in a plane comes blowing me up. I think nothing of it until he appears again and again trying to blow me up. I think ive done nothing wrong before. The users gamertag is [mod removed]. I message him and i ask why do u keep on blowing me up? He proceeds to say cause you bumped into me. I explain that thats not a valid reason to blow me up time and time again. He says it is in a mocking tone and i say shut the [mod removed] up. Hopefully i dont get in trouble for censoring a swear word. But i said that to a person whos playing a game where you literally make a living off of selling drugs and shooting up gang sites. Xbox support you really need to update your ToS if your allowing swearing to be a legitimate reason to get banned then you need to get your head out of the clouds and look at your community. Xbox is known to have toxic players that swear a ton. My friends do it not only over pms but through party chat as well. Sort it out not onlt for me but for everyone whos had this issue. And believe me theres a lot

    :)
     
    ZenZero69420, Mar 3, 2021
    #1
  2. Starseid Win User

    Someone was consistently blowing me up in gta because i bumped into his car and now im banned (brief explanation)

    For future reference, just leave next time. Dont feed the trolls because this is what happens. Xbox ToS and CoC are designed to encourage and enforce a friendly gaming environment online. Unfortunately, people will be people and will try to challenge these guidelines by making others online experience toxic. Just because it does happen doesn't mean it's ok and it's up to the community to help discourage the trolls.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    Someone was consistently blowing me up in gta because i bumped into his car and now im banned (brief explanation)

    Xbox live is rated E for everyone so swearing is not allowed,not in messages,party chat,voice chat etc.

    Support don't make the rules so they can't change anything.

    If you can't go a few hours without swearing then it's not the rules that are the problem.

    I can turn the air blue with some of the things that come out of my mouth but i know when not to swear so don't.You'll have to learn to do the same.
  4. IVIakaveli 420 Win User

    What online rank are you at

    Im at 106(i think), havent played a whole lot since the first couple weeks of release and when i do it mostly consists of blowing up peoples cars LOL :)
  5. EuLoGy617 Win User

    Mors Mutual Insurance wont give me my car back >.<

    nope, i have a 50 car garage and when someone blows up your car it automatically goes to me in my garage
  6. MGc Major Shots Win User

    GTA V Title update 1.12 patch notes

    "Still no fix for the insurance issue where if someone blows up your car with 0 cash you have to pay for it.....wish they'd fix it so I can go back and play."

    So that's why I had to pay for my car someone else blew up -_- (Makes sense now)
Thema:

Someone was consistently blowing me up in gta because i bumped into his car and now im...

Loading...
  1. Someone was consistently blowing me up in gta because i bumped into his car and now im... - Similar Threads - Someone was consistently

  2. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  3. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  4. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  5. I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?

    in XboX Insiders
    I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?: I have a one month subscription for game pass ultimate, looking to sell for $17 or trade for 1 Month PC Game Pass.. Any Help ? submitted by /u/Signal_Proposal8451 [link] [comments]
  6. im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol

    in XboX Insiders
    im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol: Any help submitted by /u/VeterinarianSmall462 [link] [comments]
  7. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  8. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  9. Can someone please help me figure this out?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me figure this out?: So okay, for Context; This has happened yesterday & was still happening today (as I’m writing this) I THOUGHT it would stop after I gave my Xbox a break just to be away from it. But it sadly did...
  10. Has someone problems with voice chat?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has someone problems with voice chat?: After I update the console with the update of 4 september (Beta ring) the voice chat stopped working. I want to know if someone has my same situation because this never happened to me but I know...