Someone using my Outlook account for Xbox?

Discus and support Someone using my Outlook account for Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since MS is impossible to reach (GRRRR), I'll ask this here. All of a sudden, when I open Outlook, I'm receiving an Xbox error message. I dug and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnnaGem, Oct 10, 2020.

1. AnnaGem
    AnnaGem Guest

Since MS is impossible to reach (GRRRR), I'll ask this here. All of a sudden, when I open Outlook, I'm receiving an Xbox error message. I dug and discovered an Xbox username AceString978727. I don't have an Xbox account - never have! What is going on??

:)

AnnaGem, Oct 10, 2020
  2. JDyer55 Win User

Upgrading account to @outlook.com

Right now I use my gmail address to sign in to hotmail/outlook, xbox, and zune. If I change that to my @outlook address will it screw anything up with zune pass or my xbox gamertag and acheivments? And will I then sign in using the @outlook address across
    all accounts?
  3. Spieler32839956 Win User

Xbox live account löschen und anderen übertragen

Hi,

Sorry I don't understand anything. Might be the translator ;).

Once again in English:

I've two Xbox live accounts. One is pretty old and I use it always on my xbox and it's connected to a email address which is not from microsoft (gmx). The second is connected to my outlook/live-ID and is never in use (I'm writing this massage from it) (outlook).

I'd like to transfer my gmx account to my outlook account since it's always in use and I want it on my Windows Phone and Surface.

I already tried to transfer it via my xbox but since there is another account xbox account on my outlook account I can't transfer it.

My problem is, that I don't want to delete my outlook account since there are all my mails and contacts on it. Is there any other way to get rid of the XBLA on my outlook ID that I can transfer my gmx XBLA to it?

Thanks and best regards!
  4. a0bd5bad-c5a5-407e-b Win User

I can't send messages nor post on my activity feed.

Yes it is adult. I am 24 not 14.

Under sign in add new, I put my outlook account. I use gmail but since I need a microsoft account to be on xbox, I created the outlook email.
  5. WPAK Win User

Transferring an X-Box Live Profile to another Microsoft Account

Hi there,

you can't delete an xbox live account, but the thing you will need to do is to move that xbox live account to another Microsoft Account (which can be closed afterwards). This will free up the outlook account and you should be able to move your xbox live
    account to that outlook account.

Just be sure that you do not use the outlook account on a windows Phone or windows 8 device while transferring, since this will generate a xbox live account when none is present.

So, use the following steps:

1. Download the xbox live account on the outlook account to the xbox console

2. wait 30 days, then move that xbox live account to another (new temporary) Microsoft account. An xbox live account can only be moved when it has been on a console for at least 30 days without being downloaded. Be sure not to use any windows device with
    your outlook account connected when doing these steps.

3. Move your xbox live account to the outlook account.

-

To move an xbox live account to another Microsoft account see this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Get access to deceased husband's movies

Thema:

1. Someone using my Outlook account for Xbox? - Similar Threads - Someone using Outlook

2. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  3. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  4. Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...: Someone that lives in Asia opened a steam account with my information I don’t have a steam account I play on PS5 and Xbox one they are constantly accepting friend request with my online name it’s...
  5. Someone hacked my Email account and is using it for their account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my Email account and is using it for their account.: Someone called "*Removed PII*" on Xbox.com has hacked my Google account and is using MY Email for their Microsoft/Xbox account. Whenever i try to do changes to my account via Minecraft it sends me...
  6. Xbox Series S - Someone using my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S - Someone using my account: Hello, my son's Xbox Series S is telling him that someone is signed into his account on another device and playing a game that he does not even have and keeps kicking him out. We have changed...
  7. Someone else is using my microsoft account to play minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone else is using my microsoft account to play minecraft.: Hi I'm metmet (not real name) On april my (other) microsoft account got hacked. It was the account I play minecraft on. I was a big fan of skyblock on hypixel. I had 600 hours and spend around...
  8. Someone is using my card on their Xbox account? What steps do I take to get my card removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone is using my card on their Xbox account? What steps do I take to get my card removed...: Someone has my card linked on their Xbox account. Every month it is taking Xbox live payments off my card. What do I do to get my card off their account if I don’t know their login?...
  9. Someone is using my account after removing it off that Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is using my account after removing it off that Xbox: I am having this problem where I sold a old Xbox to somebody and removed my account off of it but for some reason they are still able to access my account and use my account and I have passwords...
  10. Can I play Diablo IV on Xbox while someone uses my Microsoft account on their tablet to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Diablo IV on Xbox while someone uses my Microsoft account on their tablet to...: If I try to play one game on Xbox can one of my kids use my Microsoft account to play Minecraft on a separate device without either of us getting kicked? 9d9d0750-272d-4014-a10d-5a3031688421