someone trying to steal my xbox acc

Discus and support someone trying to steal my xbox acc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; someone is trying to steal my acc and ive tried everything to block them out.now i dont have access to the acc at all.ive got my email and my username... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LaneDd, Feb 16, 2022.

1. LaneDd
    LaneDd Guest

someone is trying to steal my acc and ive tried everything to block them out.now i dont have access to the acc at all.ive got my email and my username but it wont let me sign into the acc on my xbox or through the app.ive looked through the help forms and have tried different methods to get into the acc but at this point im lost and i need help getting my acc back ive spent to much money on games an xbox live to let it go.

:)

LaneDd, Feb 16, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi LaneDd! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To protect your account you should activate the 2 steps verification and use the Microsoft authenticator app, this way no one can get in to your account without yur consent

Usually the a change that deletes a Microsoft account takes time to be processed so you should be able to use the old account email to recover it trough the form

This is a community forum, we can help you with suggestions for your current situation but if nothing works you would need to contact Microsoft support directly
  3. LaneDd Win User

this has happened multiple times and yes i have recovered my acc in the past using the recovery form but now my email has been changed by the person signed into my acc.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LaneDd , by your report says you've tried the account recovery form, have you received any response from Microsoft?
  5. Miss Portia Win User

stealed my acc

Hi EllipticLizard9 - this can only be resolved by speaking directly with our support team. Please use the contact options available here:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. SF boiiii Win User

Someone is trying to steal my account

I would change your security settings and your password if they know your pasword
Thema:

1. someone trying to steal my xbox acc - Similar Threads - someone trying steal

2. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  3. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  4. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  5. Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping: What should i do to stop this 9ff9aebe-d924-4895-8e59-fcdaa76b88f7
  6. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...
  7. Can I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?: I changed my username on my main account yesterday. I was going to make a new account with that username so no one try’s to impersonate me because I play hive on Minecraft and the hive community...
  8. Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...: I have received 2 request codes since yesterday evening that I never sent and I cannot figure out how to directly get in contact with microsoft to ensure that I am secure. What can I do....
  9. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...: Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended d37f7a69-1624-4440-8742-7fcff188428b
  10. How do I report someone for trying to steal an account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report someone for trying to steal an account?: So I got accepted into a group post for someone who needed help with a yt tho um mail and I did what they asked, but after they said they’d give me a $10 Xbox gift card code for helping and I was...