someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

Discus and support someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Muddy327521, May 2, 2024.

1. Muddy327521
    Muddy327521 Guest

someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff

:)

Muddy327521, May 2, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Muddy327521, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Not exactly. Assuming you're referring to the Xbox Ambassadors program, you can complete Quests to earn experience and move up tiers. If you reach the Diamond tier by the end of the season, you'll receive a one-month code for Game Pass Ultimate as a reward. Additionally, completing quests earns you tickets for sweepstakes where you can win games or items, although winning them is difficult and unlikely.

Remember, for topics related to Xbox Ambassadors, you should post in the dedicated forum section:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbambassadors/forum

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. ProudNutria92 Win User

Why was my forum account banned?

This is not ture according to Microsoft and xboxlive they both told me you are required to tell the reason why.
  4. Elohmn Win User

Why was my forum account banned?

[quote user="ProudNutria92"]

This is not ture according to Microsoft and xboxlive they both told me you are required to tell the reason why.

[/quote]Not true at all. No one has to give a reason why someone is not allowed within a Private Service or on Private Property (an IP viewed one and the same).
  5. Wo1verine108 Win User

Requesting Xbox One Preview Program Invite

im wanting to become apreveiw member for xbox one. can someone help me out and send me a invite?

thanks

6. Jordan23x Win User

Hey folks ! ^^

Wow nice, feel free to send me a f/r!

I'll play with you anytime, maybe we can become friends!
Thema:

1. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture? - Similar Threads - someone told become

2. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  3. Someone messaged me calling a word I would not like to say.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone messaged me calling a word I would not like to say.: I put it under immediate harm to person or property. I was just wondering if would get suspended for putting under the wrong problem? e3c2fef2-42a0-440b-800a-9c1ff6d87144
  4. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  5. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  6. Someone please help with my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my Xbox: Why is my Xbox so hot even when it's turned off, when I go to turn it on it sounds like a jet for a brief second but then quiets back down to normal. I cleaned it out yesterday so theres now no...
  7. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  8. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later...
  9. Need someone to help me with enrolment

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me with enrolment: I just purchased a series s from a third party, and it is stuck in preview mode. I want to leave, but it is connected to a different account, and I don’t have access to that account. I tried...
  10. I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....: We was playing r6 when this kid messaged me to get better at the game, so I don’t sit there and take it. I retaliate for defence. then when I retaliated he invited me to a party but I didn’t join...