someone that change my gamertag to definitive nickname

Discus and support someone that change my gamertag to definitive nickname in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want to change from " I hate the xbox " to "Sorcio84 ", and no more gamertag changes for all my life. thanks, cya. c413ed40-ac57-458a-ab76-94b5b001081c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by i hate the xb0x, Oct 17, 2017.

1. someone that change my gamertag to definitive nickname

i want to change from " I hate the xbox " to "Sorcio84 ", and no more gamertag changes for all my life.

thanks, cya.

:)

i hate the xb0x, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Kimbinyou
    Kimbinyou Guest
    Help me, Gamer Tag : (

I did not use the opportunity to change the gamertag for free.

Even the nickname I am using is my first nickname.

Please confirm that I changed the gamertag for free.

I have never really changed my nickname. If you did, it would be a hack.

Kimbinyou, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Problems Changing Gamertag

Are you referring to a change in a particular gamer-tag name?

Every gamertag name is unique. Once it is taken it will not become available unless that person decides to change his/her nickname.

You can make your gamer tag similar to your desired nickname by adding additional characters or spaces

I am JeffRay90, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Details on how to change your gamertag can be found
    here

You will have to pay a fee to change your gamertag,you will not get to change it for free.

Daft Badger, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Details on how to change your gamertag can be found
    here

You will have to pay a fee to change your gamertag,you will not get to change it for free.
  6. ZN111 Win User

Beware: Gamertag "nickname" and "nick name" are the same

My original gamertag was 10 characters long and the new one with space is 11. So I think it has nothing to do with character limit.

And yes I was given that prompt where I was told my new gamertag will be "nick name" and my old one "nickname" will be available for anyone.

Interestingly I can choose "nickname" on the account where I changed the gamertag to "nick name" (for a price of course) but not on the other one where I intended to use "nickname" gamertag.
  7. FatzGoneWild1 Win User

702 Las Vegas Xbox 360 GTA 5 Crew

same as my gamertag is my nickname
  8. I am JeffRay90 Win User

Problems Changing Gamertag

Are you referring to a change in a particular gamer-tag name?

Every gamertag name is unique. Once it is taken it will not become available unless that person decides to change his/her nickname.

You can make your gamer tag similar to your desired nickname by adding additional characters or spaces
  9. motphi Win User

It's all in the name (or is it)

My gamertag is my childhood nickname and does not have an exact meaning
Thema:

1. someone that change my gamertag to definitive nickname - Similar Threads - someone change gamertag

2. Can someone else use my Gamertag after I change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone else use my Gamertag after I change?: It's possible to change Gamertag in Xbox. So, I was wondering if someone else can claim my Gamertag/Username or not after I change mine into something else. If they can, then is there any specific...
  3. Revert to last Gamertag changed by someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Revert to last Gamertag changed by someone: Hi good afternoon, my gamertag was changed by someone I don't know and now, I want back the last gamertag before it was changed to this current one. Do have any ideas or ways on how to go back...
  4. I want to change my gamertag, but someone already has it taken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to change my gamertag, but someone already has it taken.: I've been wanting to get the gamertag '', but someone took it already. They haven't been online in around 5 to 6 years, so I really want to know if there's any possibility to get it. Any help...
  5. Someone changed my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone changed my gamertag: I logged onto my xbox and was surprised to see that my gamertag had changed from my original “volantunicorn65” (this was a randomly chosen name) i was charge the fee for changing the name even...
  6. Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...: Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag! Xbox support wont help! Can someone please tell me how i can change it back for f? 57d1ab7e-05b3-4efa-9b2b-d3700989ce44
  7. Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing: My xbox gamertag had changed without my authentication and now I have to pay to change it back. I would like to revert all the unauthorized changes to my account....
  8. Alguém alterou minha gamertag sem minha permissão [Mod Translation - Someone changed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alguém alterou minha gamertag sem minha permissão [Mod Translation - Someone changed my...: A alguns meses parei de jogar no xbox one e quando voltei minha gamertag tinha sido alterada mas não por min gostaria de saber se posso solicitar que minha gamertag seja alterada para minha antiga...
  9. Someone else changed my gamertag :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone else changed my gamertag :(: Recently I got a new laptop with Windows 10 and when I signed in with my Windows account, I noticed that the gamertag showed in the Window's xbox app wasn't the one I was remembering I have (or...
  10. I got banned for calling someone trash and my gamertag was changed by tge enforcement. Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for calling someone trash and my gamertag was changed by tge enforcement. Team: i get banned of calling someone trash and my gamertag had a forced. Changed by the enforcement team d42bfa6e-07fa-442b-8f4a-964a381687a4