someone sent me 42 thousand followers (bots)

Discus and support someone sent me 42 thousand followers (bots) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Dear Sir or Madam, I have a big problem at the moment, someone else is trying to ban me and hack my microsoft account the (password), 42,000... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Y96X, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Y96X
    Y96X Guest

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have a big problem at the moment, someone else is trying to ban me and hack my microsoft account the (password), 42,000 followers (bots) were sent to my xbox profile yesterday and I tried right away to contact Microsoft Support, but unfortunately he couldn't really help me any further, I've tried all possible steps to protect my Microsoft account, I also have a strong 89-digit password with 2FA and my Xbox data protection setting to private so that only my own xbox friends can see my profile details, i have always played by the rules and always played fair but i am concerned that someone is trying to intentionally use the bots to ban my microsoft account, i am asking the xbox enforcement team or the relevant department to please remove all bot followers, the 42K from my profile, many thanks and regards Marcel

:)

2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Y96X. Sorry to hear about what happened.

If you have already secured your account, there's nothing to worry about it. It's not like they have access to your account when adding followers of bots to your account. We cannot really prevent someone from following our profile. I believe that the Enforcement team takes a lot into consideration before giving an enforcement action to an account. Of course they have to see every angle of the incident and look for evidence to verify every details. So long as you didn't do anything against the Xbox Community Standards, it should be fine.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The enforcement team cannot remove the followers, but they can ban each account, but you have to report them first. Also, it doesn't matter how many reports that are sent about your profile. If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not get suspended or banned.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Weird gamertags on xbox live

No they are not actual Developers. I have random people on my friends list that has "Dev" or "Developer" along with another word or numbers in their Gamertag. They are likely bots. There is a big problem with tens of thousands of bots being created for
    websites you can go to, to "buy followers". People go to these sites and pay money to people to buy followers, and it is these bots that they "buy" to follow them. Many bots are made just to follow people for a follower number, through these websites. It's
    either that or someone just doing something strange and creating multiple accounts, maybe for game boosting etc.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

To my knowledge, the enforcement team takes a lot into consideration before issuing a ban of that nature. If sincerely you've not done anything wrong, then you have nothing to worry about.
  6. wpr.jr Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

hi i was wondering can i get banned for botted xbox followers someone botted me and im very scared
Thema:

1. someone sent me 42 thousand followers (bots) - Similar Threads - someone sent thousand

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  4. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  5. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  6. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  7. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  8. I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...: I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do have / in it to complete 25 characters. Please advise 50a27624-e98d-479e-ae5b-15e110057938
  9. Someone Hacked my Microsoft account and sent xbox gift cards. How do I get refunds?

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone Hacked my Microsoft account and sent xbox gift cards. How do I get refunds?: First of all I have no idea about how my account got hacked as the passwords are not saved in the browser. Secondly, for a company like microsoft it is unexpected that they don't even send code to...
  10. I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.: This is the controller i was sent after I sent MY controller back to fix my RB. The username was scribbled over digitally for privacy. How do I get my controller back. [img]...