Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.

Discus and support Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got banned for calling my friend the n word in a casual way and I’m African America. He’s been harnessing me for an hour and deleted his chat where... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ismail McCalebb, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.

I got banned for calling my friend the n word in a casual way and I’m African America. He’s been harnessing me for an hour and deleted his chat where he called me the r word. Is he still gunna get a suspension

:)

Ismail McCalebb, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.

As long as you reported him, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action. Suspensions aren't always issued immediately. If you haven't already, you should also block communications with them.
  3. itzjustjurrian Win User

Banned for no reason

Thanks for all the support and all the links.

this is going to help me, but what you guys are saying about you cannot get banned or suspended for no reason, why did it happend to me then?

this guy that reported me said on snapchat that he did it 2 days ago AND that he reported me for offending him or something. I never offended anyone and if I did, then I said something in defence.

like that time he called me a [Mod Removed – Profanity], then i simply say that he is

[Mod Removed – Profanity]

if i get banned for telling that someone is [Mod Removed – Profanity], then there is somtething wrong with your banning/suspending system.
  4. m1ke k1rch 13 Win User

Communication ban?

Its sad Microsoft has no idea what a profane word is. Nor do they know what abusive or threatening remarks are. You can't ban someone for calling a pathetically worthless child that when they threaten to shut your internet off and I get banned for calling
    someone pathetic? And the other kid who is a booter gets no bans? Tell me how that makes sense
  5. Habitxdshm Win User

Xbox Code Of Conduct

I reported them but the fact I had to call my local police department bc this person was threatening to swat me makes it extremely annoying that they don't get banned immediately I've been com banned before for calling someone a "Burnt piece of toast in
    a message in under 2 minutes" but this person and the numerous kids calling me the hard N word with the hard R never get banned after months
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Communication ban

I was banned for something i said to someone who was threatening me in an xbox party he called me the n word and started cussing at me i just want to know how to get my account unbanned
    I cannot stress this enough, never respond, no matter what is said.

MUTE

BLOCK

Report the message sent, then they get banned and you can go have more gaming fun.
Thema:

1. Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned. - Similar Threads - Someone said multiple

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  5. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  8. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  9. Same as someone said in 2017 enfocement systeme is broken

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Same as someone said in 2017 enfocement systeme is broken: Frist off all sorry for bad English not native The enforcement systeme is broken as hell Xbox need to worck on it cus fake acusation is frustrating. I give some context here Im minding my...
  10. Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said...: So someone is receiving my Xbox app notifications when they aren’t logged in or even have the app. I don’t know how to stop this from happening. 38a948cb-3688-4cab-82c5-6f46a6c5b8de