Someone posing as a member of the enforcement team

Discus and support Someone posing as a member of the enforcement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There was this guy that was threatening to ban me from Xbox Live and said they were supposedly a member of the enforcement team. I am not sure if he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXLethalRebornX, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Someone posing as a member of the enforcement team

There was this guy that was threatening to ban me from Xbox Live and said they were supposedly a member of the enforcement team. I am not sure if he has the power to actually ban me but I reported and blocked him. Could he acctually ban me
    if he is a member although I did nothing wrong?

:)

xXLethalRebornX, Jun 15, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Just recovered my account and gamerscore was set to 0!

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

A member of the enforcement team would never tell you that they are a member of the enforcement team so the person who told you this was lying to you.

Only a member of the enforcement team can reset your Gamerscore despite what someone on live may tell you.

More info on Gamerscore resets can be found here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic7

Daft Badger, Jun 15, 2017
  3. One handed controllers

hoprfully a member of tge xbox live enforcement. Team will answer this. As it woulf be best if it was a member of tge enforcement team .

VampireAbaddon, Jun 15, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No.

You did the right thing.No member would ever tell you that they are part of the enforcement team.

Anyone who does should be reported via your console as staff impersonation is a serious violation of the ToU/CoC.

Daft Badger, Jun 15, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

No.

You did the right thing.No member would ever tell you that they are part of the enforcement team.

Anyone who does should be reported via your console as staff impersonation is a serious violation of the ToU/CoC.
  6. Bluntman1138 Win User

WHY WAS I BANNED STOVETOPRUBY3

7. Daft Badger Win User

Just recovered my account and gamerscore was set to 0!

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

A member of the enforcement team would never tell you that they are a member of the enforcement team so the person who told you this was lying to you.

Only a member of the enforcement team can reset your Gamerscore despite what someone on live may tell you.

More info on Gamerscore resets can be found here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic7
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

I cant get this to del

Just curious what you mean when you say that the enforcement team is made up of the community?

The enforcement team are actual MS employees they are not made up of community members. They may be gamers also but they are also MS employees.

And unless you actually report a person for cheating or an enforcement team member happens to be playing in the same server as you at the time there is no way for them to know that someone is cheating.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

My heritage is offensive to Microsoft

A case review does contact you with someone.

When you file for a case review it means that you can appeal your case & someone will investigate it again.

A member of staff will tell you the same thing I have.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no member of the enforcement team will answer you here.

The second part of your old gamertag is also a insulting word for someone with Down Syndrome which is most likely why it was banned.
Thema:

1. Someone posing as a member of the enforcement team - Similar Threads - Someone posing member

2. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  3. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  4. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  5. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  6. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  7. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  8. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  9. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  10. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854