someone plz answer

Discus and support someone plz answer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; to however reading this see ive been banned on Xbox one a while ago i was supposed to be unbaned on the 27th of 7 but now its the 31st of the 8th not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DemurerBard1000, Aug 30, 2017.

  1. someone plz answer


    to however reading this see ive been banned on Xbox one a while ago i was supposed to be unbaned on the 27th of 7 but now its the 31st of the 8th not unbanned so does anyone know how to get unbanned or like message Xbox? plz tell me because my friends need
    me and the only way to do a post on here is from Microsoft but i want to be able to use my mic too so does anyone know how to get unbanned????

    :)
     
    DemurerBard1000, Aug 30, 2017
    #1
  2. My wireless controller won't open up for some odd reason. The batteries are fresh and it won't work.

    Plz someone has to give a reasonable answer!!!!!!!!!!
     
    SkyTheKidThe2nd112, Aug 30, 2017
    #2
  3. OnlyThanatos
    OnlyThanatos Guest
    Free LIMBO error at download, and now not available on Backward compatibility!

    The whole day i were waiting for an answer, can someone answer me plz? thx!
     
    OnlyThanatos, Aug 30, 2017
    #3
  4. SkyTheKidThe2nd112 Win User

    My wireless controller won't open up for some odd reason. The batteries are fresh and it won't work.

    Plz someone has to give a reasonable answer!!!!!!!!!!
  5. OnlyThanatos Win User

    Free LIMBO error at download, and now not available on Backward compatibility!

    The whole day i were waiting for an answer, can someone answer me plz? thx!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Plz read and answer it

    You can either read the email sent to the address linked to your xbox live account or post in the ban/suspension forum here

    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  7. DBurleson Win User

    Plz read and answer it

    Because you are too MLG in W@W
  8. Meetane Win User

    Gamertag Problem

    Can I have an answer ? plz
Thema:

someone plz answer

Loading...
  1. someone plz answer - Similar Threads - someone plz answer

  2. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  3. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  4. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  5. I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?

    in XboX Insiders
    I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?: I have a one month subscription for game pass ultimate, looking to sell for $17 or trade for 1 Month PC Game Pass.. Any Help ? submitted by /u/Signal_Proposal8451 [link] [comments]
  6. im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol

    in XboX Insiders
    im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol: Any help submitted by /u/VeterinarianSmall462 [link] [comments]
  7. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  8. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  9. Can someone please help me figure this out?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me figure this out?: So okay, for Context; This has happened yesterday & was still happening today (as I’m writing this) I THOUGHT it would stop after I gave my Xbox a break just to be away from it. But it sadly did...
  10. Has someone problems with voice chat?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has someone problems with voice chat?: After I update the console with the update of 4 september (Beta ring) the voice chat stopped working. I want to know if someone has my same situation because this never happened to me but I know...