SOMEONE PLEASE HELPPPPPP

Discus and support SOMEONE PLEASE HELPPPPPP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Wondering if someone can please help my Husband is locked out of his x box live account due to not remembering the passwords for the email attached... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Danielle Onyett, Dec 7, 2022.

1. SOMEONE PLEASE HELPPPPPP

Hi Wondering if someone can please help my Husband is locked out of his x box live account due to not remembering the passwords for the email attached weve tried everything in getting this sorted however keep hitting a brick wall due to no longer having the phone number registered and the email only ever being used for the x box so we cant provide some of the information being asked meaning we are locked out all together from the email account so we cant reset passwords or anything

when we send the form with the details we do have they come back with its not enough were paying a monthly fee for x box and cant cancel without being able to get back into the account thank you

:)

Danielle Onyett, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

SOMEONE PLEASE HELPPPPPP

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Danielle, you can try to find the Microsoft account by the procedures below, but I see that you have tried to fill out the account recovery fomurlário.

If you know the email and filled out the form, and you received this response from Microsoft you should try to answer as much information as you can regarding your account.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

a. Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.

if after all these procedures you are unable to recover your account, the ideal would be to contact your financial entity and request the termination of the charge or cancellation of the credit card that is associated.
  3. ShrekAteMyKidz Win User

Xbox dashboard took too long to start error?

IM STUCK ON A GREY SCREEN SO I CANT EVEN GO TO MY SETTINGS HELPPPPPP!!!!!
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

helpppppp!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

If you've reached your 5 changes per one year (365-day) period, you'll have to wait it out.

You can see if phone support can assist in resetting your home console count, but there is no guarantee they will. You can go

here
    to get the number for your region.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

HELPPPPPP

You can buy a chrome controller shell and fit it yourself
  6. Marantes Win User

HELPPPPPP

but in xbox live they show the red, blue and the green
Thema:

SOMEONE PLEASE HELPPPPPP

1. SOMEONE PLEASE HELPPPPPP - Similar Threads - SOMEONE PLEASE HELPPPPPP

2. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  3. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  4. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  5. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  6. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  7. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  8. Can I please speak to someone about this

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please speak to someone about this: 2 months ago I sent in a submit case review and it was about my Xbox being hacked by someone and they said the n word to their account and then they reported me because of the discord dispute that...
  9. Someone please help with my ping

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my ping: Lately on my Xbox I’ve been getting low latency to high latency it will go 30ms 100ms 30ms 500ms and back and forth. A couple days ago my latency has been perfectly fine but now it’s horrible I...
  10. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...