Someone must be cheating

Discus and support Someone must be cheating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just completed todays event and thought I had posted a pretty good completion time of 55 minutes 28 seconds. When I checked the top 100 times I saw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShaunBotterill, Aug 16, 2017.

  1. Someone must be cheating


    Just completed todays event and thought I had posted a pretty good completion time of 55 minutes 28 seconds. When I checked the top 100 times I saw that someone (Shadminys) had posted a time to complete all 20 Klondike games in 3 minutes and 25 seconds.
    Surely they must be cheating

    :)
     
    ShaunBotterill, Aug 16, 2017
    #1
  2. FoomBerry
    FoomBerry Guest
    Xbox live commmunity

    That user must follow this quote.
    "If someone is doing better then you, they must be hacking or cheating"
    Such an uncivil way to play the game...

     
    FoomBerry, Aug 16, 2017
    #2
  3. I itchy I
    I itchy I Guest
    avoid me rep

    i do play by the rules as you say , its just the people on call of duty seem to think if someone is better than them they must be cheating .
     
    I itchy I, Aug 16, 2017
    #3
  4. zeaselweasel
    zeaselweasel Guest

    Someone must be cheating

    I was thinking the same thing as i checked the top 100 and saw the times from Shadminys in which he has played the 20 klondike games. What does the support in such a case?
     
    zeaselweasel, Aug 16, 2017
    #4
  5. zeaselweasel Win User

    Someone must be cheating

    I was thinking the same thing as i checked the top 100 and saw the times from Shadminys in which he has played the 20 klondike games. What does the support in such a case?
  6. FoomBerry Win User

    Xbox live commmunity

    That user must follow this quote.
    "If someone is doing better then you, they must be hacking or cheating"
    Such an uncivil way to play the game...

  7. I itchy I Win User

    avoid me rep

    i do play by the rules as you say , its just the people on call of duty seem to think if someone is better than them they must be cheating .
  8. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

    Someone is cheating?

    Sorry OP means original poster :). Its the lazy way instead of writing someones full tag :p.

    Well people get a cheater stamp on their profile for life if they get a GS correction, but as far as I know that's the only time they get one at the moment.
  9. VernierSlake Win User

    Someone is cheating?

    The onus is on the developers to fix their games. All MS can do is ban people (which is done), they can't go in and fix someone else's game for them.
Thema:

Someone must be cheating

Loading...
  1. Someone must be cheating - Similar Threads - Someone must cheating

  2. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  3. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  4. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  5. I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?

    in XboX Insiders
    I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?: I have a one month subscription for game pass ultimate, looking to sell for $17 or trade for 1 Month PC Game Pass.. Any Help ? submitted by /u/Signal_Proposal8451 [link] [comments]
  6. im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol

    in XboX Insiders
    im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol: Any help submitted by /u/VeterinarianSmall462 [link] [comments]
  7. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  8. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  9. Can someone please help me figure this out?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me figure this out?: So okay, for Context; This has happened yesterday & was still happening today (as I’m writing this) I THOUGHT it would stop after I gave my Xbox a break just to be away from it. But it sadly did...
  10. Has someone problems with voice chat?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has someone problems with voice chat?: After I update the console with the update of 4 september (Beta ring) the voice chat stopped working. I want to know if someone has my same situation because this never happened to me but I know...