Someone modded me on bo2

Discus and support Someone modded me on bo2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yes.. I know bo2 is long gone but today I got modded. It gave me the grizzled veteran V calling card when I killed this random guy. It added 23748438 I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fifthlake56180, Mar 10, 2022.

  1. Someone modded me on bo2


    Yes.. I know bo2 is long gone but today I got modded. It gave me the grizzled veteran V calling card when I killed this random guy. It added 23748438 I think that’s what’s it says I then e+009 so I huge number. I wanted to address that Xbox if you could remove the calling card from my account because I don’t want to get banned. Please I have a image of the number too. I’m scared I just downloaded the game because I used to play at my friends house. I promise I didn’t use a mod I only wanted to play again. People were aimbotting me and hacking everyone and everything. I’m going to try to insert photo.
    Someone modded me on bo2 [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Fifthlake56180, Mar 10, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

    Someone modded me on bo2

    Hello Fifthlake56180,

    Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    Xbox does not manage your in-game customization and calling cards. If you are not hacking, then I do not think you need to worry about being banned simply for having a certain calling card. If you would like, you can reach out to Activision Support about this - but I think you are fine.

    Sincerely,

    XBF – Evie

    Xbox Customer Success Manager

    Microsoft Community
  3. OriginalEyeball Win User

    still the bes cal of duty

    BO2 had modded lobbies in the first 2 months.
  4. Enticeful Win User

    Do you guys agree?

    No mods or anything we just played bo2 origins.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Oh dear,Ghosts is only just here....

    At work, what is it? Mods or low numbers playing BO2?
  6. DirectEDx Win User

    someone keeps modding on me

    It's R*'s responsibility to send out a Update so XBL could apply it before you start the Game but they won't.
Thema:

Someone modded me on bo2

Loading...
  1. Someone modded me on bo2 - Similar Threads - Someone modded bo2

  2. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  3. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  4. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  5. I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?

    in XboX Insiders
    I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?: I have a one month subscription for game pass ultimate, looking to sell for $17 or trade for 1 Month PC Game Pass.. Any Help ? submitted by /u/Signal_Proposal8451 [link] [comments]
  6. im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol

    in XboX Insiders
    im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol: Any help submitted by /u/VeterinarianSmall462 [link] [comments]
  7. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  8. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  9. Can someone give me a modded party bus?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone give me a modded party bus?: I’m on Xbox my username is NovaSpoon24 submitted by /u/MobileArea3229 [link] [comments]
  10. Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...: I have been banned for a week for saying the b word, but someone else has messaged me a dozen times saying the f word and regardless of my reporting the messages are still there and nothing is...