Someone messaged me calling a word I would not like to say.

Discus and support Someone messaged me calling a word I would not like to say. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I put it under immediate harm to person or property. I was just wondering if would get suspended for putting under the wrong problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Owen Zangirolami, May 23, 2024.

1. Someone messaged me calling a word I would not like to say.

I put it under immediate harm to person or property. I was just wondering if would get suspended for putting under the wrong problem?

:)

Owen Zangirolami, May 23, 2024
  2. Owen Zangirolami Win User

Ok thank you very much I just get overwhelmed sometimes.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No. You wouldn't get suspended for that.
  4. Arminator Win User

Repressive Authoritarian

It's not a subjective word that you used. You admitted that it "is a derogatory" term.

If you read through the
    Xbox Live Code of Conduct
    , you will see that you calling someone that word is against the Code of Conduct.

Since the person seemed offended by your message, they reported it. And the Enforcement Team has to take every report seriously.

If I were to call you stuff like that, you would also be offended and report me.

Would you be okay if you reported me, and I would NOT get a suspension for calling you something like that?
  5. Fed up female Win User

Reporting

Thats funny because I’ve been called a the sexist c word, b word, sl word, wh word, and it didn’t report them. Because it will let you know. It sends you a message saying thank you, someone you reported etc....and then it will delete the innappropriate message.
    But NONE of that happened with words mentioned above.
  6. Cullss Win User

Got banned

thanks but i have done that allready the only thing i can think of is they miss read a message where someone elses called me the n word its so anooyning not getting any where
Thema:

1. Someone messaged me calling a word I would not like to say. - Similar Threads - Someone messaged calling

2. If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...: He used spaces to call me a porch monkey and n word how do i report this? Gt [mod removed] 9d82a3e2-2ba1-4e64-9bf2-638420a5312d
  3. If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...: So I sent a message to someone that I know on Xbox app but I was just wondering if they don't have the Xbox app will it still pop up to them in some kind of way when they play a game that is...
  4. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  5. Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i...: Ive been mesaaged saying i hope your kid gets cancer and im the one whos been banned how do i sort this out absolute joke 7ccfeab3-e53d-403c-b4dd-542faf9e71e8
  6. May someone help me with a deleted message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    May someone help me with a deleted message?: Hello, I accidentally deleted all of my messages with my friend and I’m panicking because those messages really mean alot to me and I really want to get them all restored! Thank you!...
  7. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...: What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted to appeal the enforcement's which will last...
  8. Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...: I have someone on Xbox that is constantly messaging me outta the blue calling me names an bullying me an harassing me and Microsoft isn't doing anything. I have reported him multiple times already...
  9. So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...: I received a 8 day ban for messaging a Xbox Live user asking why his friend and him repeatedly held me and my teammates in spawn on HALO, not giving us a chance to defend ourselves the Gamertag of...
  10. If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered?: Recently someone I was messaging on Xbox sent a message and I was greeted with ‘This message was deleted’ is there any way this message can be recovered? a532bd00-0232-489a-8e34-489b04c43165