Someone made bot accounts constantly add me and it won't stop

Discus and support Someone made bot accounts constantly add me and it won't stop in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Does anyone know what to do c76516bb-36c1-4b61-8ace-955203aabae8 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Franklin Young, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Someone made bot accounts constantly add me and it won't stop

Does anyone know what to do

:)

Franklin Young, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Franklin, Have you already tried messing with your privacy settings to block people who aren't your friends, if you haven't already, follow the steps below.

Online Privacy and Security

Go to https://www.xbox.com/pt-br/

Then click on your account photo

Then click on the 3 dots (...)

Select Xbox Settings and then on the left side click Privacy and online safety
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Someone add me is a bot

They send you messages asking if you want to meet up, if you want see photos. That sort of thing. It's best to ignore, report and block.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Someone add me is a bot

in future just block and delete them. make sure to put in a report as well so our team can take action on it .
    It's not "our" team. We are just ambassadors & do not work for Microsoft or xbox.

You should be careful how you word things as implying that you work for Microsoft will get you banned.
  5. pjameleven Win User

Someone add me is a bot

As the other ambassadors have said it's best to report and block. I know it's annoying, but these type of bots happen from time to time. I even had one add me a while back while my wife and I were watching Netflix on my Xbox. That was super awkward, but
    at least my wife understood it was a bot. Xbox does a good job of keeping that stuff off of Xbox Live, but nothing's perfect.

Hope the info helps! Happy gaming!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Someone add me is a bot

In this forum, no one can help you with bots adding you as a follower.

If you feel that the profile violates the Microsoft Terms of Use or Community guidelines, you need to report the profile through the console's or Xbox App's reporting feature.

That way the Enforcement Team can deal with the bot.

Otherwise, your post goes unnoticed, as the Enforcement Team doesn't read these forums.
Thema:

1. Someone made bot accounts constantly add me and it won't stop - Similar Threads - Someone made bot

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  5. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  8. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  9. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  10. How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...: I have the PC Game Boxed Disc Set of MSFS Premium Deluxe. One of your Advisors without my permission 'refunded' my Disc Game and replaced it with The Xbox Game. I did not want this. I want the...