Someone logged in my minecraft account and deleted it. Can i somehow get it back?

Discus and support Someone logged in my minecraft account and deleted it. Can i somehow get it back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So a couple of months ago someone logged into my discord and minecraft accounts. Discord wasn't a problem as i just made a new account and added my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Frutsko puk, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Frutsko puk
    Frutsko puk Guest

Someone logged in my minecraft account and deleted it. Can i somehow get it back?

So a couple of months ago someone logged into my discord and minecraft accounts. Discord wasn't a problem as i just made a new account and added my friends there. But my minecraft account first had it's password changed and later got entierly deleted. And i wanted to try to get some help and see if i could do something about it.

:)

Frutsko puk, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Frutsko, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

I'm afraid that Xbox Support may not be able to help with this. However, what I would recommend is to start by contacting Mojang support to see if they are able to help. Be sure to have all your account info handy including the date the game was purchased just in case they ask for it.

https://help.minecraft.net
  3. katkatkatkatkatkatka Win User

Minecraft Account was stolen, customer service is not helping

So I figured out a little big more.

I can now log into mojang on minecraft.net using the email I originally used to log into minecraft back in the day.

It says that I do not own minecraft which is annoying because I bought minecraft back before alpha when it was indev.

Is there anyway to somehow re-get minecraft on my account?
  4. trustededit Win User

How to get Microsoft account back?

I can’t check “downtime” because my account got hacked or either deleted my the hacker, it said someone just got into my account somehow it was added in then changed my email to theirs not I can’t play games anymore such as Minecraft, the only game I really play.

If u could help me reply back.
  5. Morpyx2288 Win User

I have 2 same Microsoft accounts available on Minecraft launcher.

Hello, sorry for the late reply.

As you said I somehow created another Microsoft account with the same email adress like the previous one that I used to play Minecraft and other games with.

I logged in with my Microsoft account in to the Minecraft website. I logged in with the same email adress, but I had different account name than I used to play Minecraft with and it shows me I don't have Minecraft. That is the issue I think, that I cannot log in to the previous account because it somehow overwrote it.
  6. Jarell Phang Win User

Cant play multiplayer after account compromised

Update, someone somehow removed my minecraft account from my microsoft account ??? I dont have minecraft anymore ??? Microsoft or whoever please help
Thema:

1. Someone logged in my minecraft account and deleted it. Can i somehow get it back? - Similar Threads - Someone logged minecraft

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  4. someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...: its literally as simple as that f8f77ecd-33d8-4cc1-9dcb-24716b589d73
  5. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  6. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  7. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  8. How to log out someone from your xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to log out someone from your xbox account: So, someone has access to my xbox account and ive tried changing the password 2 times already, adding verification methods, adding passwordless login and it still wont log them out. Ive even...
  9. Logging out someone from minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging out someone from minecraft account: Someone logged into my microsoft account and now they are logged into my minecraft account. I changed my password, this does not log them out, the only thing that I have seen that works for...
  10. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...: What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted to appeal the enforcement's which will last...