Someone Linked His Xbox Live Account To Someone's Account That Not His. [ Basically Need...

Discus and support Someone Linked His Xbox Live Account To Someone's Account That Not His. [ Basically Need... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Community, Am a User From PC Xbox Socials, this past 2 days I've been Sorting out a recent Breach/Hacked on my stuff From "Gmail" to "Steam" Via... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TrueZalion, Jan 24, 2023.

1. TrueZalion
    TrueZalion Guest

Someone Linked His Xbox Live Account To Someone's Account That Not His. [ Basically Need...

Hello Community,

Am a User From PC Xbox Socials, this past 2 days I've been Sorting out a recent Breach/Hacked on my stuff From "Gmail" to "Steam" Via Bungie.net, i have recovered and Secured all my Platforms, but a huge issue that is causing me today is that on my Bungie Linked Account, The hacker added his xbox live account into my bungie.net, and the issue is that his is able to go through my stuff In Destiny 2 and delete things, Overall am not able to unlink his account from my bungie, because its asking for details from this user who hacked me.

I posted Bungie Forums on 2 Subjects about this matter, and overall they told me to Call Xbox/Microsoft, so am new to the whole AI Chat Room, and its wasn't helping me one bit, and when i did talk to someone from Xbox, one person says he understood and takes me to the "account department" and i explained my story to the next person, and overall i was asking them to "is there a way to unlink this person xbox account from my Bungie.net because its the Hackers account that linked it in", she says for some reason we can't access to his email or password, I never said to her to do that, i was asking my options is there a way to get this person off my account, The thing is i have enough evidence to ensure that i Owe this Bungie.net account and Steam, and this Unknown user Xbox account is not mine.

I will send Screen shots of my Bungie.net linked accounts, of course am "not" gonna show the important parts, I just need Help From the Community or a Staff From Microsoft to help me with this, cos this hacker is basically keeping me Hostage, and Bungie is not helping, and they said to ask you people to remove this account, one thing that was annoying, cos the person from the "Account Management" is that i have to report him/her the thing is I've been doing that along side with people who are trying to help with this situation, nothing is working, i don't understand why its so hard to get in touch with xbox customer service, In one particular Screenshot is gonna show the Xbox Live account that isn't, and yes people will thing i posted this and may think that am the hacker, but like i said i have many Evidence, to help this cause that am suffering from, am new to this whole forums, I need Help please.

Evidence 1 https://gyazo.com/e2950096ddc639760c23947ab97c7120 Showing my Bungie.net Linking Site - I've Blocked all my personal Information & Showing the Xbox Account Imposter. This is Not me Name Shaming, this is the account who hacked me during my Breach.

Evidence 2 https://gyazo.com/bd483841631061eef721f416f0eab280 This is the person Changed my profile on "steam" name and everything, and posted this during the threat, sort of blackmail, threating me, during the breach caused.

In general this is what i have for now, because i don't know what type of stuff i can send to this forums to new to this, i just want options, and if I don't get this sorted out, this is a huge disappointment, that bungie account alone is been invested heavily, and i don't want to lose everything cos Microsoft, wont help me remove this person out of my linked account, Overall i just want to talk to someone on the phone who has this power to get rid of this person Microsoft, I hope everyone who has seen this, to understand what am going through, Customer Service does not have this situation filtered. I hope to get a great response from the people of Xbox Community & Microsoft.

:)

TrueZalion, Jan 24, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Why cant I link my Microsoft account to my playstaion minecraft?

*sorry

someone probably mistakenly linked your account to his account.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

cant sign in as good profile

Hi there, I'm not sure I'm following. Someone used your email address to create a LIVE account? Or did you have a LIVE account that someone gained access to?
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox Live account linked with someone elses

Hey there TweakyTube56351!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Be sure that you are signed into the email that your gamertag is associated with. That gamertag looks to be an automatically generated name for signing into Xbox.com with a new email.

For more assistance with accounts, it is best to contact our chat or phone support agents through our
    Contact Us page. Feel free to post back to let us know how it goes! :)
  5. TweakyTube56351 Win User

Xbox Live account linked with someone elses

is not my gamertag and i have no idea how i am being tied to it.
  6. WPAK Win User

XBOX - Live problem

Hi there,

in order to switch an xbox live account to a different Microsoft Account, you will need the password etc for that account, I'm afraid there is no other way to move an xbox live account to a different Microsoft Account.

Since probably all information on the Microsoft Account is related to the ex-husband the xbox live account is basically considered his, as far as I know there is nothing that can be done.
Thema:

1. Someone Linked His Xbox Live Account To Someone's Account That Not His. [ Basically Need... - Similar Threads - Someone Linked Live

2. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  3. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  4. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  5. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  6. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  7. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  8. Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?: Hey so I have a big problem. I had accidentally deleted my email account that is linked to my xbox account. I tried really hard to recover this account but I am truly unable to, and google is not...
  9. How can I get someone from microsoft to contact me about fraudulent payments linked to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get someone from microsoft to contact me about fraudulent payments linked to my...: I,ve tried chatting with the support chat. Filled out and submitted questions about whats happening. I cant get intouch with anybody. It says to contact bank. Its being made from my paypal and...
  10. someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft...: Hi as read above (someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft and i have a ps4 with no way to access my account) i really need help my account...