Someone keeps signing me out and I'm asking what can I do about it

Discus and support Someone keeps signing me out and I'm asking what can I do about it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Someone keep signing me out and what should I do 0eb35ce9-f762-45bb-ba8a-b078c807cb2a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Johnson2, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Someone keeps signing me out and I'm asking what can I do about it

Someone keep signing me out and what should I do

:)

Jack Johnson2, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Jack!

Does the issue happen to your Xbox console or what device specifically?

Make sure to secure your account by signing it in to https://account.microsoft.com > Go to 'Security' section and change your account password. From that page, click on 'Advanced security options ' the update your account security information like phone number or alternate email address.
  3. KahunaJoe316 Win User

Slow to login to the xbox one ever since new update

It keeps asking me to sign in and I do and then it asks me again. What's going on?
  4. Jonnyy McFly Win User

AFO Clan now recruiting for MW3/BF3 on Xbox360

I joined your site and posted that I wanted to join, and then someone reply ed but irk what they said because it won't allow me to view it and I am signed in... I'm just asking for a try out
  5. Yohon Win User

Enforcement United/Ambassador Program Error

Yeah it says I'm signed in, but keeps asking me to sign in. It ask me to join, then says I'm already a member.. I guess I wait..
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Question for Xbox.

"I’m asking here. Can someone please email me or get my account straightened out or let me know what I’m doing wrong?"

No one will ask or use this Forum to, or disclose a email address. Be careful about the information you dithclothe expose.

Be safe
Thema:

1. Someone keeps signing me out and I'm asking what can I do about it - Similar Threads - Someone keeps signing

2. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  3. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  4. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  5. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  6. Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...: I have received 2 request codes since yesterday evening that I never sent and I cannot figure out how to directly get in contact with microsoft to ensure that I am secure. What can I do....
  7. How to keep someone blocked?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to keep someone blocked?: I have someone that I want to block. So, I go to their profile and block them. Then, when I click off and go back to their profile to check and make sure it worked, it doesn't give me the option...
  8. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...
  9. Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...: I have been banned for a week for saying the b word, but someone else has messaged me a dozen times saying the f word and regardless of my reporting the messages are still there and nothing is...
  10. Someone keeps trying to sign into my account, but keeps failing. This locks my account so I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone keeps trying to sign into my account, but keeps failing. This locks my account so I...: Hello! I recently tried to sign into my Microsoft account, but failed as my account was locked due to too many failed sign in attempts. I then looked at the history of my account and saw this:...