Someone is using my xbox account to buy games on my CC on another Xbox

Discus and support Someone is using my xbox account to buy games on my CC on another Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Very frustrated I have not been able to get ahold of anyone from Microsoft to remedy this. Someone has an xbox with my account on it and my card and is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshGuild, Nov 13, 2021.

1. JoshGuild
    JoshGuild Guest

Very frustrated I have not been able to get ahold of anyone from Microsoft to remedy this. Someone has an xbox with my account on it and my card and is buying up games left and right. They've spent over $100 so far and I see no way of signing them out or stopping this. I've changed my password but I don't know if that will sign them out. I also need to return their purchases as I did not make them.

:)

JoshGuild, Nov 13, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey JoshGuild, how are you today? Hope you're well.

I'm so sorry for your troubles.

And yes, you did the right thing, changing your password will sign this person out of your account.

Also, ask the refund thought the refund form, that way, you get to explain what happened and why you're requesting it. :)

You will need to complete this form below for a refund.

There you just have to follow all the requirements requested in filling it out, and then wait for an email with the refund response.

This can take up to 72 hours.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-...
  3. JoshGuild Win User

I didn't is the thing. The only thing I can think of is a broken Xbox i sold to gamestop that they didn't wipe. I removed the devices from my account. How should I go about trying to get a refund for their purchases?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Select on my account on this webpage or your xbox even force to sign in except for this xbox.

NEVRR ever lend access go your account period
  5. ngocphi Win User

The problem is it's multiple charges

He can't get refunds for them all and it wouldn't stop pending

He needs to lock his account

And do an unauthorized access case so that future charges and no more charges can br made

Hens to stop it at the source

And lock the account when they resecure the account rhen they'll deal withnthe refunds
  6. ngocphi Win User

Well first expect about a week or so depending on casr load

Contact support for an unauthorized access case.

This locks your account and no-one has access till they finish

Because you only get so many refunds per year refunding each one isnt practical

Your best option is an unauthorized access case

Everything is reset
Thema:

1. Someone is using my xbox account to buy games on my CC on another Xbox - Similar Threads - Someone using account

2. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  3. Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...: Someone that lives in Asia opened a steam account with my information I don’t have a steam account I play on PS5 and Xbox one they are constantly accepting friend request with my online name it’s...
  4. Someone hacked my Email account and is using it for their account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my Email account and is using it for their account.: Someone called "*Removed PII*" on Xbox.com has hacked my Google account and is using MY Email for their Microsoft/Xbox account. Whenever i try to do changes to my account via Minecraft it sends me...
  5. Xbox Series S - Someone using my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S - Someone using my account: Hello, my son's Xbox Series S is telling him that someone is signed into his account on another device and playing a game that he does not even have and keeps kicking him out. We have changed...
  6. Someone else is using my microsoft account to play minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone else is using my microsoft account to play minecraft.: Hi I'm metmet (not real name) On april my (other) microsoft account got hacked. It was the account I play minecraft on. I was a big fan of skyblock on hypixel. I had 600 hours and spend around...
  7. Someone is using my card on their Xbox account? What steps do I take to get my card removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone is using my card on their Xbox account? What steps do I take to get my card removed...: Someone has my card linked on their Xbox account. Every month it is taking Xbox live payments off my card. What do I do to get my card off their account if I don’t know their login?...
  8. Someone is using my account after removing it off that Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is using my account after removing it off that Xbox: I am having this problem where I sold a old Xbox to somebody and removed my account off of it but for some reason they are still able to access my account and use my account and I have passwords...
  9. Can I play Diablo IV on Xbox while someone uses my Microsoft account on their tablet to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Diablo IV on Xbox while someone uses my Microsoft account on their tablet to...: If I try to play one game on Xbox can one of my kids use my Microsoft account to play Minecraft on a separate device without either of us getting kicked? 9d9d0750-272d-4014-a10d-5a3031688421
  10. How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have...: I want to delete 2 of my Microsoft accounts because I don't need them anymore. As a young person who still lives with my parents, they're pretty strict on how things work and they want it to be...