someone is using my account/profile on my old 360, can i delete the deice from my account?

Discus and support someone is using my account/profile on my old 360, can i delete the deice from my account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have sold my xbox 360. i have the xbox one. the person who bought my old xbox is using my account. how do i remoe this from my account??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IM PISHINATOR, Jan 4, 2014.

1. someone is using my account/profile on my old 360, can i delete the deice from my account?

i have sold my xbox 360. i have the xbox one. the person who bought my old xbox is using my account. how do i remoe this from my account??

:)

IM PISHINATOR, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Smoke_N_Dawg
    Smoke_N_Dawg Guest
    I deleted my profile on the X-Box 360 console.

I changed my Windows Live ID on my Windows Live account. Then i changed my gamer profile name on the X-Box 360 console and deleted my old profile and now i can not log on to X-Box Live with my new account. I read the help section on the X-Box 360 website
    and it says do not delete old profile, too late......well i already did.

I can sign into the X-Box 360 website using my new Windows Live account password, but my X-Box will not.

So what can i do to get my new profile on the console to log into my new Windows Live account?

Smoke_N_Dawg, Jan 4, 2014
  3. How to delete gamerprofile from x-box 360 games? Backwards Compatiblity

When starting x-box 360 games on my x-box one I am asked which profile to sign in as: my current profile, or my old 360 profile I needed to download old purchases. I'm even asked this while signed in (I auto sign in on start up because I only use one). I
    deleted the profile from my xbox but I am still prompted this and it is very annoying.

Is there any way to remove this profile from my 360 games?

I know I can delete all 360 data but I doubt that would work and only delete my saves.

When I try to sign in on the old account the xbox system enters x-box one mode, showing me the profiles I have on my x-box one: only one.

Immense Hubris, Jan 4, 2014
  4. kaw203
    kaw203 Guest

someone is using my account/profile on my old 360, can i delete the deice from my account?

the best bet is to goto the xbox website and change the password on the account also remove any paymwent cards you have on the account

kaw203, Jan 5, 2014
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

7. kaw203 Win User

the best bet is to goto the xbox website and change the password on the account also remove any paymwent cards you have on the account
  8. Need Help Please Ple Win User

Nba 2k "you do not meet requirements to have a my player account"

It will not even give me the option to get go to through the verification process as I had an old account with an xbox 360. So I deleted the entire nba2k profile and started over again. I used my age and account information and it let me go through the
    verification and is working now for my profile. Not sure yet if he can now use his profile or not.
  9. CoveringFilly96 Win User

Adult account

Can I just delete the profile from my xbox 360? or will it delete both xPartly Viper and ? My parents never use the parent account () I just made it because it made me when I put in my birth date upon making
    my account 2 years ago. (I'm 14)
  10. rexpalmer1 Win User

Help with linking

Hey

Im not sure what you mean. Are you trying to install or delete your profile from your console?

This is a guide to install or remove accounts:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one (xbox one)

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-...ertag-and-profile/add-remove-profile-xbox-360

(xbox 360)

Let us know if you need anything else.
    No i meant that i want to delete my fortnite account not my accual account im trying to link account but i need to delete the fortnite one not my real one. Without using the fortnite website!!!
Thema:

1. someone is using my account/profile on my old 360, can i delete the deice from my account? - Similar Threads - someone using account

2. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  3. Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...: Someone that lives in Asia opened a steam account with my information I don’t have a steam account I play on PS5 and Xbox one they are constantly accepting friend request with my online name it’s...
  4. Someone hacked my Email account and is using it for their account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my Email account and is using it for their account.: Someone called "*Removed PII*" on Xbox.com has hacked my Google account and is using MY Email for their Microsoft/Xbox account. Whenever i try to do changes to my account via Minecraft it sends me...
  5. Xbox Series S - Someone using my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S - Someone using my account: Hello, my son's Xbox Series S is telling him that someone is signed into his account on another device and playing a game that he does not even have and keeps kicking him out. We have changed...
  6. Someone else is using my microsoft account to play minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone else is using my microsoft account to play minecraft.: Hi I'm metmet (not real name) On april my (other) microsoft account got hacked. It was the account I play minecraft on. I was a big fan of skyblock on hypixel. I had 600 hours and spend around...
  7. Someone is using my card on their Xbox account? What steps do I take to get my card removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone is using my card on their Xbox account? What steps do I take to get my card removed...: Someone has my card linked on their Xbox account. Every month it is taking Xbox live payments off my card. What do I do to get my card off their account if I don’t know their login?...
  8. Someone is using my account after removing it off that Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is using my account after removing it off that Xbox: I am having this problem where I sold a old Xbox to somebody and removed my account off of it but for some reason they are still able to access my account and use my account and I have passwords...
  9. Can I play Diablo IV on Xbox while someone uses my Microsoft account on their tablet to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Diablo IV on Xbox while someone uses my Microsoft account on their tablet to...: If I try to play one game on Xbox can one of my kids use my Microsoft account to play Minecraft on a separate device without either of us getting kicked? 9d9d0750-272d-4014-a10d-5a3031688421
  10. How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have...: I want to delete 2 of my Microsoft accounts because I don't need them anymore. As a young person who still lives with my parents, they're pretty strict on how things work and they want it to be...