someone is using my account/profile on my old 360, can i delete the deice from my account?

Discus and support someone is using my account/profile on my old 360, can i delete the deice from my account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have sold my xbox 360. i have the xbox one. the person who bought my old xbox is using my account. how do i remoe this from my account??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IM PISHINATOR, Jan 4, 2014.

1. someone is using my account/profile on my old 360, can i delete the deice from my account?

i have sold my xbox 360. i have the xbox one. the person who bought my old xbox is using my account. how do i remoe this from my account??

:)

IM PISHINATOR, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Smoke_N_Dawg
    Smoke_N_Dawg Guest
    I deleted my profile on the X-Box 360 console.

I changed my Windows Live ID on my Windows Live account. Then i changed my gamer profile name on the X-Box 360 console and deleted my old profile and now i can not log on to X-Box Live with my new account. I read the help section on the X-Box 360 website
    and it says do not delete old profile, too late......well i already did.

I can sign into the X-Box 360 website using my new Windows Live account password, but my X-Box will not.

So what can i do to get my new profile on the console to log into my new Windows Live account?

Smoke_N_Dawg, Jan 4, 2014
  3. How to delete gamerprofile from x-box 360 games? Backwards Compatiblity

When starting x-box 360 games on my x-box one I am asked which profile to sign in as: my current profile, or my old 360 profile I needed to download old purchases. I'm even asked this while signed in (I auto sign in on start up because I only use one). I
    deleted the profile from my xbox but I am still prompted this and it is very annoying.

Is there any way to remove this profile from my 360 games?

I know I can delete all 360 data but I doubt that would work and only delete my saves.

When I try to sign in on the old account the xbox system enters x-box one mode, showing me the profiles I have on my x-box one: only one.

Immense Hubris, Jan 4, 2014
  4. kaw203
    kaw203 Guest

someone is using my account/profile on my old 360, can i delete the deice from my account?

the best bet is to goto the xbox website and change the password on the account also remove any paymwent cards you have on the account

kaw203, Jan 5, 2014
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

7. kaw203 Win User

the best bet is to goto the xbox website and change the password on the account also remove any paymwent cards you have on the account
  8. Need Help Please Ple Win User

Nba 2k "you do not meet requirements to have a my player account"

It will not even give me the option to get go to through the verification process as I had an old account with an xbox 360. So I deleted the entire nba2k profile and started over again. I used my age and account information and it let me go through the
    verification and is working now for my profile. Not sure yet if he can now use his profile or not.
  9. CoveringFilly96 Win User

Adult account

Can I just delete the profile from my xbox 360? or will it delete both xPartly Viper and ? My parents never use the parent account () I just made it because it made me when I put in my birth date upon making
    my account 2 years ago. (I'm 14)
  10. Mister Beep Win User

delete profile!

Thema:

1. someone is using my account/profile on my old 360, can i delete the deice from my account? - Similar Threads - someone using account

2. account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it?: so, i was trying to link my xbox gamertag to my microsoft account, and when i logged into xbox site using my microsoft account, i found that someone else was using it. how do i unlink it and keep...
  3. Someone is using my xbox account to buy games on my CC on another Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is using my xbox account to buy games on my CC on another Xbox: Very frustrated I have not been able to get ahold of anyone from Microsoft to remedy this. Someone has an xbox with my account on it and my card and is buying up games left and right. They've...
  4. My email adress being used for someone elses account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email adress being used for someone elses account: Every time I try to create a Microsoft account I am met with the message "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is already a Microsoft account. Please try a different...
  5. account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it?: so, i was trying to link my xbox gamertag to my microsoft account, and when i logged into xbox site using my microsoft account, i found that someone else was using it. how do i unlink it and keep...
  6. I think someone is using my Xbox account after I’ve been inactive

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think someone is using my Xbox account after I’ve been inactive: Hey guys, I’ve been inactive from one of my xbox accounts for about 5 years. When i came back a few days ago, all my info was changed and i cant use the account. I looked up the gamertag and it...
  7. Someone gifted themselves something using my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone gifted themselves something using my account: So i was just playing with my friends then i get and email saying that i gifted a game to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but I don't even kno the person. Is it...
  8. Someone using my account without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone using my account without my permission: I was over my friends house and I logged in my Xbox account on his Xbox but now he is texting people and getting me calm band and stuff like that so I change my password that didn’t help that I...
  9. How can I like a gameclip on someone’s account using the new xbox app?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I like a gameclip on someone’s account using the new xbox app?: Also how come I can’t see the persons captures anymore I can only see their clips that are days ago submitted by /u/Blueisthebestest [link] [comments]
  10. Someone using my Outlook account for Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone using my Outlook account for Xbox?: Since MS is impossible to reach (GRRRR), I'll ask this here. All of a sudden, when I open Outlook, I'm receiving an Xbox error message. I dug and discovered an Xbox username AceString978727. I...