Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said...

Discus and support Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So someone is receiving my Xbox app notifications when they aren’t logged in or even have the app. I don’t know how to stop this from happening.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Stampy5760, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Stampy5760
    Stampy5760 Guest

Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said...

So someone is receiving my Xbox app notifications when they aren’t logged in or even have the app. I don’t know how to stop this from happening.

:)

Stampy5760, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Stampy5760 Win User

Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said account but they’re still getting them. How can I stop this from happening.

Passwords have been changed and supposedly said person deleted all but still getting notifications
  3. DeniqL Win User

Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said account but they’re still getting them. How can I stop this from happening.

Hmm that is quite odd. Is t the PC or mobile App?
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try changing your Microsoft account´s password to sign you out of all devices in case your account was somehow still active on his device

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. Doom Guy2 Win User

Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server

Hi, my friend has the pc version from the xbox app, and as said before he is unable to join due to not receiving a notification of the invite, he is on pc but is using the xbox app to play with me
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Missing Sea of Thieves DLC

If you did receive the notification for them, then they should appear in the item boxes. If they’re not in there then you might need to contact Rare.
Thema:

1. Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said... - Similar Threads - Someone receiving notifications

2. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7
  8. Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...: I have received 2 request codes since yesterday evening that I never sent and I cannot figure out how to directly get in contact with microsoft to ensure that I am secure. What can I do....
  9. What can I do to receive my gift card for my Xbox after someone stole it?

in XBoX on Windows
    What can I do to receive my gift card for my Xbox after someone stole it?: I’m trying to figure out what I can do after somebody stole my Xbox game card. It was a $25 gift card. 5d2196b5-1cd8-4f3b-9144-0fef93efeda9
  10. So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...: I received a 8 day ban for messaging a Xbox Live user asking why his friend and him repeatedly held me and my teammates in spawn on HALO, not giving us a chance to defend ourselves the Gamertag of...