Someone is on my account i dont know

Discus and support Someone is on my account i dont know in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A person i dont know is on my account and changed the email and password to the accout can someone help 04850ed9-9214-41b3-8dfd-8cba70e786aa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RidgyMacaroon80, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Someone is on my account i dont know

A person i dont know is on my account and changed the email and password to the accout can someone help

:)

RidgyMacaroon80, Jan 20, 2018
  2. Account Trouble (Suspended Due to Payment option) ???

my account is suspended on my other account due to the payment option but theres a problam my emailits someone elses and i dont know my password its locked out my account got hacked last year or 2 years agobut the guy gave me his email then i changed now
    i dont know my password and how do we un suspend our accounts

GLaDOS CJoHnSoN, Jan 20, 2018
  3. Keep getting signed out

Someone keeps signing into my Xbox account on my Xbox one and I don't know how to stop it and I dont know who it I. Is there a way I can take my account off of any other consoles?

UnfeelingWand, Jan 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 20, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. TurqoiseGravy7 Win User

Someone hacked into my account and changed things

I dont know the gt all i know was someone got into my account and tried to steal it for their own
  7. CarTzy Win User

I dont know if my account is safe.

8. CarTzy Win User

I dont know if my account is safe.

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  9. SwagxArk Win User

Someone I don’t know on my account

You need to get in touch with xbox immediately! If not they can do something to get you banned permanenty! This happened to me on the 6th...my case is still being reviewed after i sent screenshots showing that someone in the Netherlands accessed my account! I cant play any games or communicate with anyone and thousands of dollars spent on that account are gone until its reversed! Microsoft doesn't seem to care and i haven't seen anyone who has went through the same problem get their account back....
Thema:

1. Someone is on my account i dont know - Similar Threads - Someone account dont

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  5. Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account: So I am here to say why is your team not finding proof the tickets on my Xbox account are false and not true sir Doug * Original title: Why does your team see the someone else is framing my...
  6. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  7. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  8. Someone hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked account: Hey umm someone hacked my account microsoft and xbox so I can't enter account I lost it someone changed pass and email everything changed I can't get back can u help me get back...
  9. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...
  10. someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft...: Hi as read above (someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft and i have a ps4 with no way to access my account) i really need help my account...