Someone is modding me for free gamerscore

Discus and support Someone is modding me for free gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some guy is modding me some free achievements and gamerscore on me and I got banned. It reset my gamerscore on xbox 360 and I looked on xbox one and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JERRY109x, Aug 8, 2018.

1. JERRY109x
    JERRY109x Guest

Some guy is modding me some free achievements and gamerscore on me and I got banned. It reset my gamerscore on xbox 360 and I looked on xbox one and there 1000 gamerscore was still there. Do you know how I remove that achievements
    to 0 gamerscore? I need to fix it and I need to remove that achievements. Please help me.

:)

JERRY109x, Aug 8, 2018
  2. xzoms
    xzoms Guest
    Gamerscore problems, Cheater zone, Need Help!!

@Smwutches looks like someone was modifying their gamerscore lmao 20360 and you don't even have the full reputation (5 stars) on xbl @ngocphi looks like u have to reset someone for modding there gamerscore

xzoms, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    modded gamerscore, an idea!

There's an easier way to tell if someone is modding their gamerscore. Just look at their time stamps.

Epic Louie, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can try going to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if you can submit a case review, but otherwise gamerscore resets are permanent and there would be no way to remove them.

Smwutches, Aug 8, 2018
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    I know there's a way to going to manage your games on the Xbox One go go to the game click on the button with the three lines go to manage game in there you'll find an option for managing user data go under that option and you can remove your user data.
    You'll have two options under there one to remove user data from the console and want to remove it from the cloud.. just removing the data from the console keeps your progress but if you remove the data from the cloud of also remove your progress and any achievements
    earned I'm not sure what it does to your gamerscore.

More importantly I'd make sure your account has been properly secured change your password may be a sign a pin code to sign in on the console and set other security features to protect your your system from further hacking. You could also contact Microsoft
    Xbox support and have them open a unauthorized account investigation. They may be able to help you remove the modded game score also

Dadwhite, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Dadwhite Win User

I know there's a way to going to manage your games on the Xbox One go go to the game click on the button with the three lines go to manage game in there you'll find an option for managing user data go under that option and you can remove your user data.
    You'll have two options under there one to remove user data from the console and want to remove it from the cloud.. just removing the data from the console keeps your progress but if you remove the data from the cloud of also remove your progress and any achievements
    earned I'm not sure what it does to your gamerscore.

More importantly I'd make sure your account has been properly secured change your password may be a sign a pin code to sign in on the console and set other security features to protect your your system from further hacking. You could also contact Microsoft
    Xbox support and have them open a unauthorized account investigation. They may be able to help you remove the modded game score also
  7. Smwutches Win User

You can try going to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if you can submit a case review, but otherwise gamerscore resets are permanent and there would be no way to remove them.
  8. SparkStormrider Win User

gamerscore reset????

[quote user="Pending Future"]

Yo bro, tell me what your gamer zone is on your xbox profile. That will tell if you modded or not...

[/quote]Gamer zone will not tell you if someone has modded their gamerscore or not.
  9. Epic Louie Win User

modded gamerscore, an idea!

There's an easier way to tell if someone is modding their gamerscore. Just look at their time stamps.
  10. BizarroMantis Win User

Why cant bans be like tickets you can pay off?

What are some people banned for life for?

Also, when someone is labeled a cheater is that someone who mods their game or their gamerscore?
Thema:

1. Someone is modding me for free gamerscore - Similar Threads - Someone modding free

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  4. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  5. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  6. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  7. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  8. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  9. Can someone give me a modded party bus?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone give me a modded party bus?: I’m on Xbox my username is NovaSpoon24 submitted by /u/MobileArea3229 [link] [comments]
  10. Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...: I have been banned for a week for saying the b word, but someone else has messaged me a dozen times saying the f word and regardless of my reporting the messages are still there and nothing is...