Someone is charging my credit card for Xbox, but I don't have an Xbox.

Discus and support Someone is charging my credit card for Xbox, but I don't have an Xbox. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Someone has a recurring charge against my credit card for Xbox charges. I don't have an Xbox. These are not my charges. How can I stop this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BethMcLaughlin, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Someone is charging my credit card for Xbox, but I don't have an Xbox.

Someone has a recurring charge against my credit card for Xbox charges. I don't have an Xbox. These are not my charges. How can I stop this?

:)

BethMcLaughlin, Jun 3, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

In these type of cases you should go to your financial entity and dispute the charge to block it as well.

This is because access is mandatory to cancel a suscription from Xbox side :(
  3. SquidwardTentacles1 Win User

refund

also was told s

to do this on the xbox acc that was used were my credit card was charged from I called today Xbox customer service and my credit card should be removed so I don't continue to have this problems being monthly charge. 04/1/2019 but I have to fill out a form
    through my Xbox account in order to receive my credited refund of 9.99 +9.99.
  4. JodyRodney Win User

xbox live charges on my credit card

Hello,

I have charges on my credit card but do not own a xbox gold live of $13.55 a month but I don't own a xbox. Please advise how I stop these charges from showing on my American express bill.

THanks JOdy
  5. Venomous Win User

Gold Family Pack for retail?

I originally got my XBOX Live Gold by adding a credit card to my account. Two years later My credit card info was compromised. I got charges of over $1000 on my card. I believe my credit card information was gotten through My Xbox Live account. Why do I
    think that? Because all the fraudulent charges were for online purchases from Microsoft. I called Microsoft and had to fight with them to remove my credit card info. Last year the only way to get a Family Pack was to use a credit card on your account, so I
    did. A few weeks ago my credit card info was obtained by someone again and guess what????? The first $1200 fraudulent charge was online with Microsoft. Until Microsoft offers a Prepaid Family Plan Card at Retailers I will not give them any more money on for
    LIVE or on Live. Trust me I was not Phished.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

How do i cancel my account.........?

No, I use to have a credit card on my account, and I canceled it free of charge. They don't charge you for canceling your account, whoever told you that misinfomred you. All you have to do is call Xbox support and tell them you want to remove the credit
    card on file. Is their anything else we can help you with today?
Thema:

1. Someone is charging my credit card for Xbox, but I don't have an Xbox. - Similar Threads - Someone charging credit

2. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  8. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  9. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  10. How do you get ahold of someone regarding xbox charges that are fraudulent?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get ahold of someone regarding xbox charges that are fraudulent?: How do you get ahold of someone regarding xbox charges that are fraudulent? 134c2de0-c147-44dc-b605-e43c67fb9bcf