Someone Help me?

Discus and support Someone Help me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox One. I reset my console, erased everything except my games and apps. Everything was successfully done. BUT,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iK1nGBOwZR, Oct 14, 2017.

1. iK1nGBOwZR
    iK1nGBOwZR Guest

Someone Help me?

I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox One. I reset my console, erased everything except my games and apps. Everything was successfully done. BUT, as I'm getting started. I picked my Console language, Network and Location. As I get to updates. It seems
    my Xbox is stuck somehow. All I see is a white & green circle on the screen, circling back and forth. Almost looks like it's loading something. So it's been about 2 hours and I'm still stuck in the same place. Is that normal? Should I be worried? What can
    I do to fix this problem?

:)

iK1nGBOwZR, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Someone Help?

So today i turned on my xbox and it came on as usual but it didnt go to the dash-board screen it took longer then usual. When i walked out of the room and came back in the "green dot" was red. I was familier with the "Red Ring of Death" so i figuered i unplug
    it for a little. when i came back to try it , i plugged everything back in and pressed the power button and it just make the xbox 360 slim noise but never came on so i tired to open the tray and it just made the noise and doesnt come on not even the light
    just the noise.... Any Suggestions?

oFLYo TuCAnSaM, Oct 14, 2017
  3. SOMEONE HELP

When did this code go out? I haven't received it.

Lost French Man in Texas, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Someone Help me?

Hey there iK1nGBOwZR.

Really sorry to hear about the troubles you're having with your Xbox One and apologies for the delay in response. Are you still having troubles or has the issue cleared itself up for you? Let us know so we can best help you out.

Mister Maka, Oct 16, 2017
  5. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Hey there! One thing you can try is an offline update using a USB thumb drive.

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Lost French Man in T Win User

SOMEONE HELP

When did this code go out? I haven't received it.
  7. TanqaHD Win User

Someone Help?

i had the same problem 2years ago your power brick is flat i just bought a new one and my xbox was fine
  8. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Someone Help?

Sounds like the power brick is dead since you mention the "green dot": the console itself has no such thing but the brick does.
  9. Miss Kleo Win User

Someone Help?

Hey xZTheJoeyMacZx! Sorry to hear that! First, can I have you look at your power brick and let us know what color it's lighting up? Let us know and we'll go from there!
  10. rudizo Win User

Someone Help?

most likely u need a new power brick bud you can always contact Customer Support at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX
Thema:

Someone Help me?

1. Someone Help me? - Similar Threads - Someone Help

2. please can someone help me get into my hacked account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    please can someone help me get into my hacked account?: my microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed to a "@mcmfa.email" email, ive tried all the forms to recover it but says i dont have enough info? i have all the info needed as phone...
  3. How do i log someone out of my account? HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i log someone out of my account? HELP: My “friend” logged onto my xbox account from a laptop, ive asked him to leave the account but he wont is there a way i can kick him out of the account? Ive done hours of research and ive seen...
  4. Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using...: idk what to put here honestly a43a97cc-fce8-43f2-b846-0ed41699033f
  5. Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone: Hi, I've been trying for several hours now online to find help to my query but haven't been successful, so was hoping someone here can help. I signed into my old xbox 360 for the first time in a...
  6. Can someone help with set up for a tv with a Roku stick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with set up for a tv with a Roku stick?: Xbox app not showing up. I have a Roku stick instead of cable. Connected HDMI cable but nothing for Xbox showing on tv e8f54363-b1d5-45e2-b7e1-92461ffa9a10
  7. Missing Minecoins. Can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Minecoins. Can someone help?: I redeemed a gift card for Minecoins for my son's Minecraft game 3 days ago(1/14/23). He plays on the PC, and the purchase was made from our PC. When the balance was not showing up in his...
  8. can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu on xbox 360?: because my dumb has messed with my xbox 360 and deleted internet explorer so can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu of my xbox 360 because im gonna perform a offline update on my xbox...
  9. Can someone please help me take action

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me take action: Hello people of xbox. There's this guy on my friends list from the xbox 360, I haven't talked to him or even received a message from him since the 360. He just out of the blue joined my party and...
  10. Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n...: Can someone please help me get my Xbox account un perm banned cause I can’t even play anything really sucks I was game sharing with someone and trusted them but then I found out they sent like 5...