Someone has scammed me....I clicked on a link and they have logged into my microsoft...

Discus and support Someone has scammed me....I clicked on a link and they have logged into my microsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone has scammed me...I clicked on a link and they have logged into my Microsoft account and it seems that they have deleted it.............what... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by baba bambam, Mar 14, 2023.

1. baba bambam
    baba bambam Guest

Someone has scammed me....I clicked on a link and they have logged into my microsoft...

Someone has scammed me...I clicked on a link and they have logged into my Microsoft account and it seems that they have deleted it.............what should I do pls help... I need help as soon as possible I don't know how to contact Microsoft because my account doesn't exist anymore and I can't address it...

:)

baba bambam, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Someone has scammed me....I clicked on a link and they have logged into my microsoft account and it seems that they have deleted it.............what should i do pls help

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Baba, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, however in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service via chat and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here in the community we are independent consultants, so we do not have access to the same information and tools that support has.

Each account recovery case is unique, and if you request the ATO, you must wait for a response from Microsoft's investigation department.
  3. KillaRh1no Win User

5 dollar gift card not being redeemed

be careful its not a scam rquiring details or logging in via a click link
  4. Ackis Win User

Alliance Films Download & Win Sweepstakes

Oh I'm sure it's a scam, but there was no link in there for me to even click on.
  5. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I don’t think it has to do with that. When I log into the Minecraft website it says that I have Minecraft purchased, it won’t let me log in with this account into the Minecraft launcher. Whenever I click log in with Microsoft or I click on my account to log in, it says that there was an issue while logging in.
  6. Corey_Z71 Win User

Recover Gamer Tag from Origional Xbox

I have tried it from the xbox.com log in page and also from the
    https://login.live.com
    log in page. I click on forgot my password, enter my e-mail address and the "only humans can see letters" and it tells me it is able to send me a reset link to my e-mail address. I then go into my e-mail address and have a e-mail
    from microsoft accounts and it has a link to reset my password. I click on the link, it tells me to enter a new password twice (once to verify) then brings me to the login.live.com login page, where the password I just entered is supposed to work, however,
    it does not. Thanks.
Thema:

1. Someone has scammed me....I clicked on a link and they have logged into my microsoft... - Similar Threads - Someone has scammed

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  7. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...
  8. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  9. Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .: I have subscribed to the 3 month xbox games pass which came with my laptop. However, someone elses username/account is on here. On trying to access games I cant as the already-user is underage! I...
  10. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385