Someone has my personal info and is tampering with internet

Discus and support Someone has my personal info and is tampering with internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone got my IP and I keep getting signed out I reported him and I know his gt and I feel unsafe that he knows my location and state and IP and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mka LiNkMeRcY, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Someone has my personal info and is tampering with internet

Someone got my IP and I keep getting signed out I reported him and I know his gt and I feel unsafe that he knows my location and state and IP and my full name please respond to this post thank you

:)

mka LiNkMeRcY, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Ideals/Feedbacks/Suggestions

Dear Microsoft,

I want to post an ideal/feedback/suggestion on how to improve Xbox LIVE and Online gaming. Please improve Feedback Tampering, System Tampering, Cheating Picture Message Personal Info, Player Content, Personal Picture, Text Message, Voice Message, Voice Chat,
    In-Game Voice, Video Chat and Gamertag. Last year and this year, their were over 1000.1 or more inappropriate and very offensive gamertag on Xbox LIVE also my gamertag have been mentioned in someone's personal info and very strong offensive words and someone
    bullied me on Xbox LIVE In-Game Voice their hassling me when I muted them. Their keep messaging me by spamming me in 10 times in a row. About Modders, Hackers and Cheaters people have hacked my account also their were disconnected my internet connection. Their
    ruling and ruining the game. Their also hack people's accounts, Gamertags and the game even Mirosoft games. Please improve Xbox LIVE and Online Gaming.

This is for Microsoft.

Thank you.

JoyfulLamp78094, Jan 2, 2014
  3. someone asking for personal info-

so today i recieved a random friend request and moments later that person sent me a voice message asking for my email address and password saying he has all his other friends profiles and now he wants mine. so i obviously deleted his friend request and of
    course gave him no info- but what should i do now?- how would i report this person who is looking to access personal info?-

David Bairdii, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since you've already filed a complaint on him, the enforcement team will investigate from there. You'll also want to call your ISP to alert them of the issue and they can help you stay online. You can read more about DOS attacks here -

support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. MattKV1
    MattKV1 Guest
    Definitely let your ISP know that someone else is tampering with your internet connection. That is a criminal offense. Take time to read the Xbox Support link that XBL Community Ambassador Smwutches included in her suggested answer to you. Your ISP can
    suggest other ways for you to increase your web security to lessen any repeat attacks, and they may be able to assign you a different IP number. They will be able to provide you with more in depth information on this. Good luck!

MattKV1, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MattKV1 Win User

Definitely let your ISP know that someone else is tampering with your internet connection. That is a criminal offense. Take time to read the Xbox Support link that XBL Community Ambassador Smwutches included in her suggested answer to you. Your ISP can
    suggest other ways for you to increase your web security to lessen any repeat attacks, and they may be able to assign you a different IP number. They will be able to provide you with more in depth information on this. Good luck!
  7. Smwutches Win User

Since you've already filed a complaint on him, the enforcement team will investigate from there. You'll also want to call your ISP to alert them of the issue and they can help you stay online. You can read more about DOS attacks here -

support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Modders/Hackers

If you think someone is cheating or has tampered with the system just report that person or block him/her.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cheaters

If you think someone is cheating or has tampered with the system just report that person from your console
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Why Microsoft doesnt ban jtagged consoles and cheaters?

If you have a doubt that someone is cheating or has tampered with the system just report that person or block them from further communication.
Thema:

1. Someone has my personal info and is tampering with internet - Similar Threads - Someone has personal

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  7. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...
  8. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  9. Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .: I have subscribed to the 3 month xbox games pass which came with my laptop. However, someone elses username/account is on here. On trying to access games I cant as the already-user is underage! I...
  10. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385