Someone has hacked my account and used my credit card.. how do I get the traction cancelled

Discus and support Someone has hacked my account and used my credit card.. how do I get the traction cancelled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Someone has hacked my account and bought xbox stuff. I need this cancelled immediately and the funds refunded to my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by angie haveron, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Someone has hacked my account and used my credit card.. how do I get the traction cancelled

Someone has hacked my account and bought xbox stuff. I need this cancelled immediately and the funds refunded to my account

:)

angie haveron, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Pacific Diver Win User

False Console Ban!

I just canceled my gold account in order safe guard my credit card. This seems to have struck a cord with a manager there. I think Microsoft maybe getting hacked. To microsoft's credit they credited me my remaining time.
  3. ali bekri Win User

My account is hacked

Thanks for your reply.

I have taken steps already! Someone hacked in as my family member purchased bunch of credits and left my account

I did reset my password and removed the credit card from my account immediately

I also called my credit card to stop the pending transactions but they said they can’t do that ! Microsoft however can ! But you guys as Microsoft do not have any quick line of communication for such fraudulent activities when they are observed by your clients! That is frustrating!

Moreover, they said I cannot wi disputed charges since Microsoft account is hacked and Microsoft needs to deal with that.

You as Microsoft needs to have secure accounts so that someone cannot easily hack into them or if you don’t have then you need to deal with it ! Stop it quickly! And give credits back. Why do I have ti deal with a credit card company??? They have given me a credit card to use and I linked it to my Microsoft account. What part of it is their fault ? They don’t hack their website or my account in their organization!

So I expect you guys to deal with this as quick as possible! You lack of security has caused all of this.

Thanks

4. Mikey Mud Win User

Why can't I remove my billing information?

After getting hacked and having someone purchase nearly $100 worth of MS points to my card, I was also interested in getting my credit card information off my account. Like the OP, couldn't do it without providing another card number.

One work-around is what I did - I purchased a pre-paid debit/credit card (cheapest I could find was $25 at Target) and switched that with my real credit card. My account took that, and if my account somehow gets compromised again, the purchase will likely
    be refused due to lack of funds.
  5. Dr Pepper 9918 Win User

DOS/DDOS

Someone named [Mod Removed] hacked my account and got my credit card i need help please ban him he has been hacking my friends and their devices plus he changed my password on my computer
  6. Sly Impact Win User

Account hacked, changed password, no MP

This means that its the FIFA 12 problem. Like you, of many, you have been hacked because someone has attempted to gain access of your account and use the MS Points for in-game purposes.

make sure, if you have a credit card stored on that profile, to cancel the card if that account is being used without your permission, the last thing we want is for someone to be spending your hard earned cash.
Thema:

Someone has hacked my account and used my credit card.. how do I get the traction cancelled

1. Someone has hacked my account and used my credit card.. how do I get the traction cancelled - Similar Threads - Someone has hacked

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  7. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...
  8. Someone has hacked my Microsoft account and now they're asking me money for it back. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has hacked my Microsoft account and now they're asking me money for it back. How...: This all ties together in the end but you need all the small details to understand. Someone was supposedly gifting me something online on what was a completely accurate copy of another website....
  9. My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options...: My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options did not work. 37dc0ebb-08da-4834-b6d2-0aa32787d179
  10. Someone has hacked my microsoft account, (I think). Does my account still exist or not? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has hacked my microsoft account, (I think). Does my account still exist or not? Is...: Messages i get trying to log in "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is already...