Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...

Discus and support Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag! Xbox support wont help! Can someone please tell me how i can change it back for f?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NickFjt, Apr 13, 2020.

1. NickFjt
    NickFjt Guest

Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...

Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag! Xbox support wont help! Can someone please tell me how i can change it back for f?

:)

NickFjt, Apr 13, 2020
  2. VacatedBug24 Win User

multiple problem

i call support in french because my french is better

5 time phone got closed in my nose

im not sure for another call need someone help me to prove my account is real or anything to make my acoount work good without changing gamertag

support tell me my gamertag not exist and yes my gamertag is real is rickk94
  3. Smwutches Win User

Move Usertag to new(dad) xbox live gold account from original(son's)

4. AngelObullets Win User

Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can someone please tell me how I can change my Gamertag back without having to pay?? This is URGENT

5. Worth Ellis Win User

Xboxlive Banned me for no reason, I would like to know why

My account got banned somebody hacked me my Gamertag is RoaR Pulse can someone please help me!
  6. ШукюровОле Win User

Xbox gamertag problem

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems. Go ahead and follow the troubleshooting on the support article for

How to change your Xbox gamertag
    . Once on the support article it will walk you through changing the gamertag through a PC, Xbox One, or Xbox 360.

Give this a try and let us know of any changes.
    i cant find where i can write to for someone solve my problem, can you help?
Thema:

1. Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can... - Similar Threads - Someone has got

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  7. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...
  8. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  9. Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .: I have subscribed to the 3 month xbox games pass which came with my laptop. However, someone elses username/account is on here. On trying to access games I cant as the already-user is underage! I...
  10. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385