SOMEONE HAS ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT WHILE IM IN THE 30 DAY WAITING PERIOD FOR MY SECURITY INFO...

Discus and support SOMEONE HAS ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT WHILE IM IN THE 30 DAY WAITING PERIOD FOR MY SECURITY INFO... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im waiting for my security info to change and someone literally has access to my account. i keep having to end a session on that xbox. an xbox agent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mikedelarosa, Dec 22, 2020.

1. mikedelarosa
    mikedelarosa Guest

SOMEONE HAS ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT WHILE IM IN THE 30 DAY WAITING PERIOD FOR MY SECURITY INFO...

im waiting for my security info to change and someone literally has access to my account. i keep having to end a session on that xbox. an xbox agent told me theres literally nothing they can do since i cant change my password at the moment. can you believe
    that? NOTHING can be done if someone has access to your account and you are in this 30 day waiting period.

:)

mikedelarosa, Dec 22, 2020
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Have i been banned for something?

Unfortunately since you have changed too much security info you will have to wait the 30 day waiting period in order to do certain things with your account. There's no way around this except cancelling that request, and if you can't access your account
    without changing this info, you will have to wait the 30 day period.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I need help!`

If you updated your security info there is a 30 day waiting period that cannot be bypassed even by Xbox support.

Why does resetting my security information take 30 days?

• The 30-day waiting period helps Microsoft stop unauthorized people from trying to completely take over an account that isn't theirs. For example, an unauthorized person obtaining an account password through phishing or shared passwords across third
      party platforms. This waiting period gives the real account owner enough time to be alerted of any major changes and to cancel it if they didn't make those changes.
    • During this 30-day period, you'll still be able to access most Microsoft services. You won't, however, be able to do things that require a security code, like changing your password, viewing billing information, or buying new apps or games from Microsoft
      Store or on Xbox.
    • After the process of resetting your security information has started, you must wait the full 30 days for it to complete. However, if you regain access to a piece of your original security info, you can cancel the replacement yourself.
    • https://support.microsoft.com/help/4057241/microsoft-account-why-does-resetting-security-info-take-30-days
  4. WPAK Win User

Security info 30 day wait period

Hi there,

yes, as far as I know, after that 30 days you should be able to change the security details again.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Security info 30 day wait period

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

If the password has been changed, you will need to enter the new password to log into the account. If you haven't changed your password you probably won't have to do anything to your account in the console.
  6. ngocphi Win User

30 day wait period for security info

Nope that's something you should've kept up to date
Thema:

1. SOMEONE HAS ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT WHILE IM IN THE 30 DAY WAITING PERIOD FOR MY SECURITY INFO... - Similar Threads - SOMEONE HAS ACCESS

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  7. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...
  8. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  9. Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .: I have subscribed to the 3 month xbox games pass which came with my laptop. However, someone elses username/account is on here. On trying to access games I cant as the already-user is underage! I...
  10. someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft...: Hi as read above (someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft and i have a ps4 with no way to access my account) i really need help my account...