Someone hacked my Xbox one then it got banned( console)

Discus and support Someone hacked my Xbox one then it got banned( console) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok I have been trying for 6 months to understand why my Xbox one was banned, I have no emails no messages, and I finally got onto the Xbox site and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RuralConch36, Jan 17, 2018.

1. RuralConch36
    RuralConch36 Guest

ok I have been trying for 6 months to understand why my Xbox one was banned, I have no emails no messages, and I finally got onto the Xbox site and my profile has been changed different picture , my friends are gone and all my games are gone I was playing
    one night with a fellow gamer and he started stealing from me then he said have fun trying to play tomorrow, I decided to stop playing and just watch a movie, I get up next morning says I can't send messages or voice till July 7/2017 so patiently waited turned
    the console on the 10 of July says I have 2 more weeks of no communication and text so I try to sign in it says it's console banned no explanation no emails nothing so I try signing in again it doesn't let me. So I call Microsoft they tell me to reset my machine
    and all will be good I do that and now I have nothing, I am at a loss , cannot do a case review as there is nothing , so who unbans consoles that was wrong, I lost something that was not my fault, someone please help me as this was a wrongful ban

:)

RuralConch36, Jan 17, 2018
  2. jaqwan
    jaqwan Guest
    my xbox got banned

My acc recently got hacked and xbox was suppose to ban the person that hacked me but i got my acc back and xbl banned my acc and console

jaqwan, Jan 17, 2018
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    My account got banned someone hacked it

Hi there,

Since the account is already banned I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.

If a Case Review is available then I suggest gathering all information you have available about the issue and use that to submit a Case Review. If availble for you, keep in mind that a Case Review is a One time option.

4. Someone hacked my Xbox one then it got banned( console)

Hi there,

At any time, did you reached out to support to report the unauthorized account access?

Unfortunately no one but an enforcement team member can respond to any suspensions they issue, and they do not use the forums. They are only contactable via the case review process at https://enforcement.xbox.com/.

Mistress Sara, Jan 17, 2018
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

At any time, did you reached out to support to report the unauthorized account access?

Unfortunately no one but an enforcement team member can respond to any suspensions they issue, and they do not use the forums. They are only contactable via the case review process at https://enforcement.xbox.com/.

6. w0t did u say Win User

Banned / Hacked

I'm applying to be unbanned, and not why I was banned. I got falsely banned because someone hacked my account and cheated on it.
  7. SUPER BEAN 94 Win User

online gaming

my account got hack by someone, i dont know how they got my gamer profile information. i was a 23 green rank at frist. but when they hack my gamer profile they set me to blue 48. i tried asking for help on epics forums but no one replyed. so kept playing
    on the same gamer profile. i share the same xbox 360 with my brother and he got ban to , he didnt get hack. i dont know who it was but i guss they knew if they hack my ranking epic games was going to ban me from playing.
  8. AfootLoki7 Win User

Enforcement team

I would like to report someone called [Mod removed] he admitted to me over xbox chat that he hacked someone's account and is now using it because he has got two banned accounts. Note the account he is using now is the hacked one.
  9. Worth Ellis Win User

Xboxlive Banned me for no reason, I would like to know why

My account got banned somebody hacked me my Gamertag is RoaR Pulse can someone please help me!
Thema:

1. Someone hacked my Xbox one then it got banned( console) - Similar Threads - Someone hacked got

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  5. My account got hacked by someone in Russia

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked by someone in Russia: I have everything that has changed by the hacker such as my email which was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** The accounts username was changed to, from...
  6. My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email: Hi i was just minding my own business and just using my pc as always and i wanted to play minecraft but when i launched minecraft i was logged out i tried to log back in but the account wasn't...
  7. Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...: Someone that lives in Asia opened a steam account with my information I don’t have a steam account I play on PS5 and Xbox one they are constantly accepting friend request with my online name it’s...
  8. My Microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email to something else and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email to something else and the...: I woke up recently to an email stating that someone logged into my Microsoft account, changed my email, and then changed my password. I tried logging back in but it says that the account does not...
  9. My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal: I am writing about why I am banned on Xbox live and not able to log into my Xbox account gamertag “can you last” I cannot access the account I got hacked and when I tried to log in I see I was...
  10. Can someone unban my xbox account? I think i got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone unban my xbox account? I think i got hacked.: I played peacefully on my PC at some xbox games then some gamerscore notification popped up and i was wondering if someone is hacking with my xbox account. Now some days after by account got...