Someone hacked my Minecraft account

Discus and support Someone hacked my Minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello good! Half a year ago someone broke into my minecraft account and changed the email address of both Mojang and Microsoft. Now I can't access... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aleix Carreras Moya, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Someone hacked my Minecraft account

Hello good! Half a year ago someone broke into my minecraft account and changed the email address of both Mojang and Microsoft.

Now I can't access my premium account and therefore I can't play. I have the initial of the alleged thief's email.

I would appreciate an answer to recover my account.

Thank you.

:)

Aleix Carreras Moya, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I am afraid that your account gamertag isn't enough to start the account recovery process. Due to our account safety and security, even a Microsoft Support cannot see our account details or sensitive information of the account if not verified by us.

It's still required that we know the email address before attempting to recover it again.

You could try to contact the Xbox support team here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us for other options. But to set your expectation, they may still need to verify your account or will require you to provide the correct email address of the account.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Aleix!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in.

If your email address was replaced, you cannot use your own email address to recover your account. You must know the whole current email address of your account which must be the hacker’s email address to start the account recovery process.

If you knew the whole current email, you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  4. Aleix Carreras Moya Win User

Hello.

I don't know the entire email address of the hacker who stole my account, so I tried to recover the account from the link you sent me (https://account.live.com/acsr), but I can't move forward because it asks me for the email of the account that I want to return and when I put it I It says that this email does not exist.

What I can do? I have the nick of the account and little more information.
  5. Mario Tirler Win User

I can't login to Minecraft, why?

That doesn't really help because I still don't have Minecraft on my account, that is why I am suspicious that my account has been hacked in to and deleted by someone
  6. Jackson McHugh Win User

Minecraft help

Hi, i am able to login to my microsoft account fine, but when i login to the minecraft launcher now it says i dont own minecraft java anymore and i know it was hacked because my friend said someone changed my minecraft name.
Thema:

1. Someone hacked my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - Someone hacked Minecraft

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  5. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  6. Someone hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked account: Hey umm someone hacked my account microsoft and xbox so I can't enter account I lost it someone changed pass and email everything changed I can't get back can u help me get back...
  7. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06
  8. Someone hacked my minecraft account and changed my name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my minecraft account and changed my name: I want to change it back but it says I can't until 30 have passed. I wanted to ask If there's any way to change it back earlier since I didn't even do the first change and now I have to wait....
  9. Someone hacked my minecraft and change my gmail to my minecraft and i no longer have access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my minecraft and change my gmail to my minecraft and i no longer have access...: So a random guy hacked my friend's Minecraft account and changed his Gmail to his Minecraft account Do you think you can help him he done contacted a bunch of support and they all did not care...
  10. My Username was changed by someone who hacked my PC, I can't access my Minecraft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Username was changed by someone who hacked my PC, I can't access my Minecraft account...: I specifically made an xbox account with username "m**********@gmail.com"(not providing the full email for security reasons) to buy Minecraft java edition, after getting hacked the hacker changed...