someone hacked my account

Discus and support someone hacked my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. someone hacked my account and changed the emails and passwords, how can i merge my old games and subscriptions with my new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dylon D1, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Dylon D1
    Dylon D1 Guest

someone hacked my account and changed the emails and passwords, how can i merge my old games and subscriptions with my new profile?

:)

Dylon D1, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Someone hack my account

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

Report this person via your console,that's the only way to bring this person to the attention of the enforcement team.
  3. Lorna Kennedy Win User

someone hacked in my account

There's only 15 prestiges in black ops mate. Why would they hack you just for that? File a complaint with Xbox customer services and they will look into unauthorised access
  4. Goth Vampirella Win User

Someone as hacked my account

^ Obviously they used the search function on the forums. Apparently it's there so people can search for topics for whatever reason.

New posters don't care when a thread was made. If it matches their search (in this case we'll assume it was about hacking an account) they will post what they want to say.

Simple as that. If it bothers the forums that much they can remove their search, or they can time lock older threads. I'm thinking it only bothers some posters.
    :)

These dying forums could use more posters so I actually don't mind. Just my opinion.
  5. Yoru Bishounen Win User

Someone as hacked my account

all i have to say is that i give full explanation both on phone and forum i spent over 219 worth of money on my account and i cant risk it being gone i just dont want it to happen a again
  6. PendantMilk09 Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. someone hacked my account - Similar Threads - someone hacked account

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  4. Someone hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked account: Hey umm someone hacked my account microsoft and xbox so I can't enter account I lost it someone changed pass and email everything changed I can't get back can u help me get back...
  5. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06
  6. How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?: Someone hacked my Microsoft xbox account. They stole my account, changed my email and password. I cannot get into it at all nor can I play on my xbox. How do I get my hacked account back? Please...
  7. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  8. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  9. My account got hacked by someone in Russia

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked by someone in Russia: I have everything that has changed by the hacker such as my email which was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** The accounts username was changed to, from...
  10. My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email: Hi i was just minding my own business and just using my pc as always and i wanted to play minecraft but when i launched minecraft i was logged out i tried to log back in but the account wasn't...