Someone griefed me and made lots of accounts add me and my followers are going up, will...

Discus and support Someone griefed me and made lots of accounts add me and my followers are going up, will... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This just happend like 30 minutes ago and im getting annoyed from all the notifications b6fdf944-05f5-4a8b-9de5-2b933a2f9092 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carlos Blanco1, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Someone griefed me and made lots of accounts add me and my followers are going up, will...

This just happend like 30 minutes ago and im getting annoyed from all the notifications

:)

Carlos Blanco1, Feb 25, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Someone griefed me and made lots of accounts add me and my followers are going up, will this result in an account ban ?

That wouldn't cause a ban if yoir feed has something that break the rules and they report it .

That does it

Your Feed is supposed ro be clean

Unless you said somethung offensive directly to him

Game clips with profanity can bw reported
  3. Georges C. Win User

Someone griefed me and made lots of accounts add me and my followers are going up, will this result in an account ban ?

4. Storm123456789 Win User

Follower bug

Yeah. Its weird, people can still add me but it wont go towards my follower count on my profile. If someone unfollows me then i go back to 1999
  5. A blaze A Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer 18+ add me!

Add me up, I enjoy survival multiplayer. I don't grief or pvp, unless it's the name of the game
  6. STEAKSAUCEEDDIE Win User

Looking for Minecraft Xbox One Edition players

Add me -

Friendly players

No griefing
Thema:

Someone griefed me and made lots of accounts add me and my followers are going up, will...

1. Someone griefed me and made lots of accounts add me and my followers are going up, will... - Similar Threads - Someone griefed made

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  5. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  8. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  9. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  10. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834