Someone gifted themselves something using my account

Discus and support Someone gifted themselves something using my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was just playing with my friends then i get and email saying that i gifted a game to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toxicvenomjm, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Toxicvenomjm
    Toxicvenomjm Guest

So i was just playing with my friends then i get and email saying that i gifted a game to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but I don't even kno the person. Is it possible for me to get a refund

:)

Toxicvenomjm, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Edgarour Win User

Someone has gifted themselves a game from my account

Does this problem give you when you have it via wifi or ethernet cable?
  3. Ricards_Krustins Win User

Someone has gifted themselves a game from my account

Hi!

We are not qualified support staff, and we cannot help you in your ways of refunding the gift.

I advise you to contact Xbox Support
    here
  4. Oluwafemilawal Win User

Would you be able to buy a xbox with giftcards from x box rewards?

Yes. You can use your Microsoft account balance in the Microsoft Store on physical items so you can use the funds from the gift cards towards a console.

You would have to try contacting Microsoft Rewards support prior to redeeming a gift code to see if you can gift it to someone else. Otherwise, the only option is to have it direct deposited into your account.
    Thanks so much I just want to get my brother the gift card so I'll try and contact Microsoft themselves.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Someone gifted themselves Dead Space for $70 from my account.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Robinson, by your description your account may have been compromised, if you think your account has been hacked follow the procedures below.

Secure your account after you've been hacked

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Regarding the game that has already been redeemed, you can try to request a refund through the link below, but as the item has already been redeemed, it is likely that the refund will not be approved.

Request a refund for digital games

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  6. SammyVS Win User

Someone hacked my account and bought themselves xbox gift cards.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Unfortunately, you will have to call your bank to cancel charges and issue a refund.
Thema:

1. Someone gifted themselves something using my account - Similar Threads - Someone gifted themselves

2. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06
  3. I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund: I gifted jedi survivor to him on the 25th and it's the 28th and he doesnt have it and I cant refund 397e774c-7603-488c-9c94-85da2d17e7b1
  4. Can someone help me get a gift card code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me get a gift card code: Hi, at around 4 o’clock on the 22nd of December I bought a £5 Caffè Nero gift card via Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, it said that i would receive an email within 24 hours. It has almost been 48 hours...
  5. I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...: I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do have / in it to complete 25 characters. Please advise 50a27624-e98d-479e-ae5b-15e110057938
  6. Can I get someone who gifted me a game specifically for Xbox when I am on PC and can't play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get someone who gifted me a game specifically for Xbox when I am on PC and can't play it?: I was gifted a game that is specifically for Xbox, and doesn't work on PC. I was hoping I could get the person who sent me the game a refund since they spent their money on a game I can't play. I...
  7. What can I do to receive my gift card for my Xbox after someone stole it?

in XBoX on Windows
    What can I do to receive my gift card for my Xbox after someone stole it?: I’m trying to figure out what I can do after somebody stole my Xbox game card. It was a $25 gift card. 5d2196b5-1cd8-4f3b-9144-0fef93efeda9
  8. Someone Hacked my Microsoft account and sent xbox gift cards. How do I get refunds?

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone Hacked my Microsoft account and sent xbox gift cards. How do I get refunds?: First of all I have no idea about how my account got hacked as the passwords are not saved in the browser. Secondly, for a company like microsoft it is unexpected that they don't even send code to...
  9. If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do...
  10. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5