Someone deleted my microsoft account that had minecraft?

Discus and support Someone deleted my microsoft account that had minecraft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***(i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ahsan Tariq1, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Ahsan Tariq1
    Ahsan Tariq1 Guest

This email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***(i dont really rmr as both are my email) was associated with my minecraft account but recently my emails got hacked(i got it back now) but i just realized that the hacker deleted my minecraft:java edition account(technically mircrosoft account) in which i had my minecraft java edition. i redeemed it with a code that my friend gifted me. i can share a screenshot of the email and the code!!! Please help me recover my account...

:)

Ahsan Tariq1, Mar 10, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Ahsan Tariq1,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

These articles may help us with the recovery process.

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account

Since my Microsoft account was linked to my Minecraft account I lost access to my Minecraft account cause someone deleted my Microsoft account. Now Im not sure what happens but I was wondering if i would be possible to link a diffrent Microsoft account to an already migrated Minecraft account.

(*Moved from feedback.)
    Unfortunately not. If the Microsoft account that your Minecraft account was migrated to was deleted then your Minecraft would be essentially deleted along with it.
  5. Kumassuo Win User

Will i be able to get java?

I have a new account because the microsoft deleted the hacked account but after it got deleted i still had minecraft bedrock
  6. Sheri-A Win User

Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid it every month.

Hi Darhyl... it is the correct account... I've paid it for years. Had this happen once before and I had to cancel and restart it!

HOW do I contact someone at Microsoft? I sign into my Microsoft account and I'm completely frustrated trying to find how to contact someone about the Minecraft Realm.

-Sheri
Thema:

1. Someone deleted my microsoft account that had minecraft? - Similar Threads - Someone deleted microsoft

2. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  3. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  4. Someone hacked into my Microsoft acc and deleted it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone hacked into my Microsoft acc and deleted it: Someone hacked into my Microsoft account about a week ago, I still have access to the email I just can’t use it to sign into anything (like I can receive emails and codes from it I just can’t sign...
  5. My account was deleted by someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was deleted by someone: Pls anyone deleted my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** by hg***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** The one talking to you is...
  6. Someone added and deleted security info to my microsoft account and my microsoft email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone added and deleted security info to my microsoft account and my microsoft email and...: Someone got onto my email, added security info and then deleted it, what do I do? My microsoft account is gone along with the subscriptions, I recently created the same account, without any of the...
  7. May someone help me with a deleted message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    May someone help me with a deleted message?: Hello, I accidentally deleted all of my messages with my friend and I’m panicking because those messages really mean alot to me and I really want to get them all restored! Thank you!...
  8. Someone been on my account and deleted my team on ultimate team I want to know who been on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone been on my account and deleted my team on ultimate team I want to know who been on it: Hi Microsoft someone been on my account and deleted my team on fifa 23 and there was only one person who got my account and he called Lewis i had my account on fifa today after work now it gone...
  9. If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered?: Recently someone I was messaging on Xbox sent a message and I was greeted with ‘This message was deleted’ is there any way this message can be recovered? a532bd00-0232-489a-8e34-489b04c43165
  10. How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have...: I want to delete 2 of my Microsoft accounts because I don't need them anymore. As a young person who still lives with my parents, they're pretty strict on how things work and they want it to be...