Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing

Discus and support Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox gamertag had changed without my authentication and now I have to pay to change it back. I would like to revert all the unauthorized changes to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillName, Jan 9, 2020.

1. BillName
    BillName Guest

My xbox gamertag had changed without my authentication and now I have to pay to change it back.

I would like to revert all the unauthorized changes to my account.

:)

BillName, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

log in to your Microsoft account locate all your purchases. then once you find it you should see a refund request. fill out all the information and you will receive an email saying that you have been refunded or reason's why you were not refunded.
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

It must have been something naughty lol. What was it?
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Could it have been considered offensive or in breach of codes of conduct and changed by enforcement?

Check HERE
    for info.(link to enforcement site)

If however, you feel that your account has been accessed without your knowledge, check out the steps HERE(solutions for hacked
    account)
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

In the meantime, since you dont think it's an enforcement issue, I would take steps.to ensure.your account isn't compromised. At the very least, change your password
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

My xbox gamertag had changed without my authentication and now I have to pay to change it back.

I would like to revert all the unauthorized changes to my account.
    If the change is not on your billing tab chances are enforcement changed it for you because of reports
Thema:

1. Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing - Similar Threads - Someone changed gamertag

2. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  3. Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username: I need help getting my old account back e44e9be3-9bfb-4b55-9f39-3211b73f93d3
  4. Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?: Hey so I have a big problem. I had accidentally deleted my email account that is linked to my xbox account. I tried really hard to recover this account but I am truly unable to, and google is not...
  5. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  6. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  7. someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...: its literally as simple as that f8f77ecd-33d8-4cc1-9dcb-24716b589d73
  8. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  9. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385
  10. I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...: The old Gamertag: 26; what i changed it to; ; the tag i got: 8645. Please Help! 07bce97f-09fc-4b47-bd1c-4aa0496f5cf1