Someone changed my accounts phone number and cannot log back into my account.

Discus and support Someone changed my accounts phone number and cannot log back into my account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to log into my email, and it requires me to give a code through my phone number since it says suspicious activity was going on. I think someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NicholasLarese, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Someone changed my accounts phone number and cannot log back into my account.

I tried to log into my email, and it requires me to give a code through my phone number since it says suspicious activity was going on. I think someone from the middle east got into my account because the number it sends the code to ends in 02 and when I searched it up it was a middle east phone number. I tried logging in my Xbox to see if I was kicked off of my account there as well and yes, I was logged out and couldn't get my Xbox account back which I have hundreds if not thousands of dollars spend on it. I tried to recover my account through Microsoft, and I got to where it asked me what my Xbox ID was, and it kept saying invalid, so I don't know what to do. I can't change the number to my own number, and I'm completely logged out everywhere and I'm out of options at this point.

:)

NicholasLarese, Dec 7, 2021
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi NicholasLarese,

Hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up your concern.

Kindly let us know if you still have issue by posting a reply.

Kind regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi NicholasLarese,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We are sorry to hear that you are unable to sign into your account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Just a heads up, Microsoft account is managed by completely automated server. Account security is a top priority at Microsoft, to secure the Microsoft's free account (outlook.com/hotmail.com/live.com/msn.com) you need to add phone number and a secondary email. No one here in Microsoft Community will be able to reset your password, modify and add/remove any personal or security information on your Microsoft account but everyone here can guide you in filling out the recovery form.

• May we know if you can still sign into your account without sending a code to unfamiliar phone number using the previously signed-in device?
    • May we confirm, did you set-up two-step verification to your account?
    • In this line, I tried to recover my account through Microsoft, and I got to where it asked me what my Xbox ID was, and it kept saying invalid...
      • May we ask for the link of the form you fill out? Or may we know is this a form you fill out?
      • May we ask for a screenshot of the error message?
    Please, do not forget to check here for known issues and support articles that might be related to your concern.

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

Microsoft Services Agreement

Microsoft account activity policy

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. LeahnaterDLV Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

I logged out of my cloud account and logged back in, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, checked for updates.. still nothing. Is there any kind of support for this game? I can't find a single phone number, email address, or website to contact someone to help me.
  5. Naman Dubey1 Win User

How do I change my phone number on my Microsoft account?

It most certainly does not work. Because as soon as i put in my password to log in. It wants to verify my account on my previous cell phone number.

I have to get inside my account to change my number which at the moment it isn't allowing me.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

I need help to find which account I bought a game on

You may have used this email as a back up or it is attached to the account. Did you change the email on the account before? Or try logging in with your phone number if it takes you to another account.
Thema:

1. Someone changed my accounts phone number and cannot log back into my account. - Similar Threads - Someone changed accounts

2. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  3. Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username: I need help getting my old account back e44e9be3-9bfb-4b55-9f39-3211b73f93d3
  4. Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?: Hey so I have a big problem. I had accidentally deleted my email account that is linked to my xbox account. I tried really hard to recover this account but I am truly unable to, and google is not...
  5. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  6. someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...: its literally as simple as that f8f77ecd-33d8-4cc1-9dcb-24716b589d73
  7. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  8. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385
  9. how do you get a account back from someone that changed the email of it to something deferent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you get a account back from someone that changed the email of it to something deferent: someone is stool by a Minecraft account and change the email and password and name of it and i dont know what to do how did they do this a8e1d4a4-3302-40ed-988e-38862db3fccc
  10. My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email: Hi i was just minding my own business and just using my pc as always and i wanted to play minecraft but when i launched minecraft i was logged out i tried to log back in but the account wasn't...