Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me

Discus and support Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have no option to report the individual messages. I have only been able to report for "voice communications". Someone called me a [mod removed]" in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jordan Witney, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me

I have no option to report the individual messages. I have only been able to report for "voice communications".

Someone called me a [mod removed]" in an Xbox message because I beat them in a game. In response I said that I slept with his mom (nothing too crazy). He reported my message and got me banned and is now messaging me asking how I liked being banned. I have reported him several times, but I don't see how his slurs are allowed but a mom joke isn't.

Please don't take this down from the forum because clearly he is allowed to send those messages out so it should be allowed to be discussed and answered here. Thanks for your help.

:)

Jordan Witney, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Jordan W 24 Win User

Do you click the message first? I have never had an option like that on my console and I cannot find anything online about this issue of not being able to report a message.
  3. Jordan W 24 Win User

Ok thanks. How am I able to report his message? Where would that option be? I cannot find it on the Xbox iOS app or the Xbox One.
  4. Jordan W 24 Win User

still no consequences for his words
  5. R4VER Win User

If you report via the xbox app, click the profile attached to the message, then the 3 vertical buttons and report should be visible
  6. Smwutches Win User

All you have to do is report and block. Then just let the enforcement team do their thing and not worry about it. You won't be told when an enforcement action is given to the other person and their messages may not be removed. So it's possible they could have already had a suspension for it or it's possible they're still being investigated and will still receive a suspension. Investigations can take time so not all actions are given immediately. Reporting them multiple times for the same thing won't make a difference either.
Thema:

1. Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me - Similar Threads - Someone called homophobic

2. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  3. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  4. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  5. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  6. Can someone call me back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone call me back?: I have been try to call microsoft support for 2 weeks now and I candy get a hold of nobody at all and the virtual assistant is useless for me 18969d0d-3ba7-4936-b07d-e9d234e673f6
  7. Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...: Call of Duty Warzone has been live since 2020, and up to this day there is huge problem with cheating, which for some reason they won't deal with it. The anti-cheat technology does not deliver and...
  8. Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  9. Banned for calling someone fatherless on accident I did not mean to cause such a action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for calling someone fatherless on accident I did not mean to cause such a action: I didn't mean to send that type of message but I couldn't control myself in the moment 45c90bb9-0f53-4082-b321-434e7bf7f0a4
  10. Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.: I got banned for calling my friend the n word in a casual way and I’m African America. He’s been harnessing me for an hour and deleted his chat where he called me the r word. Is he still gunna get...