Someone called me a fat [mod removed] in Sea of thieves and I have video evidence

Discus and support Someone called me a fat [mod removed] in Sea of thieves and I have video evidence in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way I can give the videos I have to someone?? There's no option to and I need to give this over for the report.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jordstar5000, Jul 4, 2021.

1. jordstar5000
    jordstar5000 Guest

Someone called me a fat [mod removed] in Sea of thieves and I have video evidence

Is there a way I can give the videos I have to someone?? There's no option to and I need to give this over for the report.

:)

jordstar5000, Jul 4, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

i get that on a daily basis, yep i am fat too so my in game character matches, i just laugh and carry on, pointless being offended by absolutely everything as it will in time consume you. just block and move on, unless you want to report 2 thirds of the entire gaming community.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Yep,the enforcement team do not accept video evidence or recordings as they can be tampered with.

Just report & block via your console & the enforcement team have all the tools they need to investigate it from there.
    Thought that was the case...thank you for confirming.

Whilst I understand videos can be tampered with, surely if you screenshot video on a console and upload it to XBL, surely it can't then be tampered with? So then the enforcement team could access it given they will be able to access account details etc? I can certainly understand, for example, videos shot on a mobile or something not being allowed of course. Maybe I simply don't understand these things
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Yep,the enforcement team do not accept video evidence or recordings as they can be tampered with.

Just report & block via your console & the enforcement team have all the tools they need to investigate it from there.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

I am pretty sure I read someone the other day say that, for XBox Live enforcement, they would only accept evidence either in the report or what is on the network (messages and such). Don't think the report facility has any way to do it.

I would say, if it was in-game (as opposed to Xbox Live), then it might be better to report it to the SOT developers as you definitely can include video evidence it seems.

Here for reporting:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360016887200

This article covers the evidence allowed:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360016890560
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Thought that was the case...thank you for confirming.

Whilst I understand videos can be tampered with, surely if you screenshot video on a console and upload it to XBL, surely it can't then be tampered with? So then the enforcement team could access it given they will be able to access account details etc? I can certainly understand, for example, videos shot on a mobile or something not being allowed of course. Maybe I simply don't understand these things

Thing is that xbox live,etc can be accessed on a pc nowadays which makes it easy to tamper with a screenshot,recording etc. The enforcement team have access to everything they need & can monitor in game chat if they want & gather all kinds of evidence.
Thema:

1. Someone called me a fat [mod removed] in Sea of thieves and I have video evidence - Similar Threads - Someone called fat

2. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  3. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  4. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  5. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  6. Can someone call me back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone call me back?: I have been try to call microsoft support for 2 weeks now and I candy get a hold of nobody at all and the virtual assistant is useless for me 18969d0d-3ba7-4936-b07d-e9d234e673f6
  7. Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...: Call of Duty Warzone has been live since 2020, and up to this day there is huge problem with cheating, which for some reason they won't deal with it. The anti-cheat technology does not deliver and...
  8. Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  9. Banned for calling someone fatherless on accident I did not mean to cause such a action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for calling someone fatherless on accident I did not mean to cause such a action: I didn't mean to send that type of message but I couldn't control myself in the moment 45c90bb9-0f53-4082-b321-434e7bf7f0a4
  10. Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.: I got banned for calling my friend the n word in a casual way and I’m African America. He’s been harnessing me for an hour and deleted his chat where he called me the r word. Is he still gunna get...