Someone botted my account

Discus and support Someone botted my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys, I recently reported on here that someone botted my account by 7000+ followers, this has then been sorted as they were removed like my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SnipeyrXaV3, Feb 1, 2023.

1. SnipeyrXaV3
    SnipeyrXaV3 Guest

Hi guys, I recently reported on here that someone botted my account by 7000+ followers, this has then been sorted as they were removed like my followers went back to normal but now looked again today and it’s at 10,000 again (I have 2450 legit followers).

What’s happened? Why have the bots been added back? I don’t wanna get banned or something can someone please assist?

Thank you!

:)

SnipeyrXaV3, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about what happened. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

There are things online that we cannot control like who’s following us. I don’t think the enforcement team will ban you just because there are lots of questionable followers you got in a certain period of time. They must have taken this into consideration.

So long as you do not violate the Xbox Community Standards, everything should be fine.
    https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Christopher!

We can't really control who's going to follow us on our accounts. You shouldn't be held liable for that even if those are fake followers as long as you didn't do it. The Xbox Enforcement team investigate any activity or report and take it into consideration when making an enforcement decision.

As long as we follow or abide to the Xbox Community Standards, then we should be safe. https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards
  4. SnipeyrXaV3 Win User

Hi Rostom,

I understand that the enforcement team may or should be aware of this type of activity but is there no way I can private my account? Stop random bots from adding me as 7000+ is an excessive amount to just live with?
  5. snoner Win User

Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned

Is there a way to reappeal or speak to someone I’m just kinda sad I lost my account because someone botted it
  6. Belle B Win User

Someone spamming my account with botted followers

Hi Benjamin4326 my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

If you didn't do something against Microsoft Services Agreement and the Xbox community standards, there's nothing you need to worry about and it would be unlikely for you to get banned as it's not your intention to do so.

You might want to consider configuring your privacy settings https://account.xbox.com/Settings to limit the followers.

For your reference, you can check Microsoft Services Agreement: https://www.microsoft.com/servicesagreement

And Xbox Community Standards for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards
Thema:

1. Someone botted my account - Similar Threads - Someone botted account

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  5. Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned: I’ve spent thousands of hours and dollars on that account it’s been my Xbox account since I was around 6 years old it holds a lot of sentimental value to me they denied my ban appeal I just need...
  6. URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and...: URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and I would like to know how do I get rid of them all from my followers list?...
  7. Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.: Today I woke up to 5000 people adding me on Xbox. My Gamertag is “Isaiah” and I have had my gamertag for over 7 years now. I’m not sure what I can do people told me you can get banned for this...
  8. I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this: I’m getting follow botted by a random person can I get banned for this 2dccf0ab-9259-4c35-802d-d674a1c5d49d
  9. Someone “botted” my followers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone “botted” my followers: Hello, I was just watching youtube when all of a sudden I got flooded with fake accounts adding and liking my activity feed. Why did someone do this to me? I don’t want these fake accounts having...
  10. Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I was wondering if I could get them removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I was wondering if I could get them removed?: Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I wish to get them removed, thank you 687072c1-6758-4259-92ee-e3048203393c