Someone been on my account and deleted my team on ultimate team I want to know who been on it

Discus and support Someone been on my account and deleted my team on ultimate team I want to know who been on it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft someone been on my account and deleted my team on fifa 23 and there was only one person who got my account and he called Lewis i had my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AjayCarroll, May 20, 2023.

1. AjayCarroll
    AjayCarroll Guest

Someone been on my account and deleted my team on ultimate team I want to know who been on it

Hi Microsoft someone been on my account and deleted my team on fifa 23 and there was only one person who got my account and he called Lewis i had my account on fifa today after work now it gone and I spent around 1000 pounds on the team

:)

AjayCarroll, May 20, 2023
  2. Naterator84 Win User

Wrongful ban?

I feel like xbox needs to do better. The fact that I was never even given a reason as to why this happened is insane. Ultimately it comes down to whichever enforcement team member views your profile. If you get the wrong one, your entire account gets banned without reason. I know people who have been suspended over 15 times who still have their account. And I lose my account of 5 years after only two minor suspensions? Xbox enforcement team is quite possibly the worst team of moderators on any platform.
  3. voteDC Win User

Needing to add in a "Delete Achievements" for Achievements you'e already earned

If people want the delete achievements option because someone has been playing games on their account, what is to stop the people who have been playing without the account holders knowledge deleting every single achievement?

-

Personally I'd rather have a couple of achievements I didn't get on my account over having to earn every single one back again.
  4. ngocphi Win User

cant recover due to hacker

sounds more like a case of a modded lobby or someone offering a ultimate team hack people comprimising accounts usually aren;t know by the person who lost the account unless they were phishy with their information and no hacker in their right mind will brag
    about it
  5. steven clay Win User

Madden 24 points on Xbox S/X

Madden 24 points, in-game points.I’m not trying to get a refund for the in-game points with my points they’re just not available

Because madden deleted my profile, and made me make a new one so therefore my points are not available not because my ultimate team profile because Madden by I don’t know how they made me make a new ultimate team profile.
  6. Ix TRIGMATIC xI Win User

Scammed by player (I know his xbox live name)

Coming from someone who's been playing FIFA Ultimate Team since FIFA 09...Never EVER accept a deal that sounds too good to be true. I remember back in FIFA 10 ultimate team there was a scam going around where people claimed that they could duplicate player
    cards with a program on the computer. For example, someone was talking to one of my friends saying he could duplicate one of his good gold players, and that he'd do it "just to be nice". The funny thing is, this scam was pretty common, which means a lot
    of people fell for it.

It's honeslty sad how some people fall for some things like this.
Thema:

1. Someone been on my account and deleted my team on ultimate team I want to know who been on it - Similar Threads - Someone been account

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  5. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  6. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  7. My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options...: My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options did not work. 37dc0ebb-08da-4834-b6d2-0aa32787d179
  8. Someone has been attempting to sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has been attempting to sign into my account: So for a few months now when I look at my sign in history on account page someone has been trying to sign in to it every few hours. The location is different each time and as far as I know none...
  9. What do I do if ive been false reported by someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if ive been false reported by someone: Ive been false reported and i need to know what I can do to change that someone messaged me saying they report me for no apparent reason I have video footage of me playing rdr2 up untill he...
  10. Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.: I got banned for calling my friend the n word in a casual way and I’m African America. He’s been harnessing me for an hour and deleted his chat where he called me the r word. Is he still gunna get...